Israel vs. palestine!! who do you support?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Kappa18, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Its a steel cage match!!!!

Israel vs. Palestine??

Who do you sympathize more?? Do victim of terrorist or the victim of the occupier??

Who do you think the land from the Jordan River to the Middeteranian sea belong too!!!

This is no holds bar, every man for himself!

2. GringoTex

GringoTex Member

Aug 22, 2001
    1301 miles de Texas
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Look everbody- Sharon and Arafat had the same wet dream.

3. Doctor Stamen

Doctor Stamen New Member

Nov 14, 2001
    In a bag with a cat.
    Frankly I don't care, as neither side seems to have the wit to see that their acts of violence keeps the vicious circle in perpetual motion. Both sides have done disgraceful things in the past, and to put it bluntly, they deserve each other.

Harsh, but I am tired of hearing the one-sided claptrap that each side spouts.

4. ruudboy

ruudboy New Member

Jul 6, 2000
    Sunnyvale
    I agree with the Dr.S .

5. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If I have to choose a side it would be Israel, although I can't stand for either of the leaders. These guys don't want peace, they eant a surrender.

6. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Israel is a democratic government. Palestine doesn't exist, except for a rag-tag group of so-called "leaders" who have no desire for peaceful co-existence. There can be no peace until moderate Palestinians rise to that level, but the Arab world has no desire to see that happen (since their goal is to push Israel into extinction). Don't expect a resolution in your lifetime.

7. Dan Loney

Dan Loney BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    Until such time as Israel decides to transfer or ethnically cleanse the West Bank, I'm on the side that isn't sending suicide bombers against civilians.

Un-de-feat-ed!
    *clap, clap, clap clap clap*
    Un-de-feat-ed!
    *clap, clap, clap clap clap*

8. joseph pakovits

joseph pakovits New Member

Apr 29, 1999
    fly-over country
    In the movies when the Martians come down and start blowing sheet up, why don't they ever go to the Middle East and blow up those ass-holes? Why do they always pick on either us or the Japanese? What did we ever do to them? Bastards!

9. Daksims

Daksims New Member

Jun 27, 2001
    Colorado
    9-11

Israel calls for a day of mourning.

Palestinians dance in the streets

Hmmm.

10. Matrim55

Matrim55 Member+

Aug 14, 2000
    Berkeley
    Club:
    Connecticut
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Game, set, match. Thank you for playing.

"We want our own nation!"

"You'll get nothing and like it!"

11. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Neither.
    Palestines commit acts of terrorism. Bad.
    Israelis also kill civilians but behind the veil of legitmacy and take steps to aggravate, not improve the situation. Also bad.

One's a very black pot and the other is a comparably black kettle.

12. bocatuna

bocatuna New Member

Aug 8, 2002
    England
    I support the home team.

13. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    who might that be?

14. LongJohn

LongJohn New Member

Nov 23, 2001
    nicey
    i say that we nuke both of them. jesus may not be happy, but hombre's gotta do what an hombre's gotta do.

15. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    that's the topic of debate, isn't it?

16. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    So debate it :)

17. LongJohn

LongJohn New Member

Nov 23, 2001
    nicey
    it's the Palestinians' land. Don't give me that Bible crap, because then we'd have to kill our firstborn and other shi+ too.

The "Israelis" come from Brooklyn and Moscow.

The right thing for the UN to do was to carve a piece of Germany for the Jews. but instead they had to mess around with a weak but angry people.

18. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

Actually, Long John........

Palestine was Jordan, and Modern Day Israel WB & Gaza!!!! How come you don't poke fun at the Jordanians who the monarchy that took over came from Saudi Arabia?!?!?! How come the Saudis can't carve some land out for them as well??

I didn't come from Brookyln or Moscow..... My family came from Aleepo (Syria)....and yes; we're part of the 720,000 arabs who immigrated to Israel, USA, Argentina, Canada, England and elsewhere after religous Taxes, pogroms, and riots that happened 20 years before the state of israel...

take that in mind johnnny..

2nd of all, wouldn't you think that the natives in Australia should also get a land, after the English did to them and killed them and committed genocide???

19. joseph pakovits

Apr 29, 1999
    fly-over country
    They should just wipe everyone in the place out and give the land to the Dalai Lama and his Tibetan refugees or to the Amish or anyone else who can be counted on to behave like civilized, peaceful human beings. So there.

20. Chicago76

Chicago76 Member+

Jun 9, 2002
    In a steel cage match.

Sharon v. Arafat.

Just like Rocky II.

The underdog Balboa (Arafat) knocks Creed to the ground. And falls himself. Except in my ending, the script ends with both men lying on the canvas like dead fish.

I wish both leaders would beat the living hell out of one another. Maybe someone with more sensible ideas would step in. I doubt it, but my ending couldn't make things any worse, could it?

21. joseph pakovits

Apr 29, 1999
    fly-over country
    It would sure be more satisying and entertaining than exploding Israeli pizza parlors and Palestinian kids dying in Israeli jet bombings...

22. Doctor Stamen

Doctor Stamen New Member

Nov 14, 2001
    In a bag with a cat.
    I think they should kick all the Jews and Arabs out and declare it part of Wales. When have the Welsh attacked anyone (apart from Anne Robinson) ?.

Or an Arafat vs. Sharon thumb war, best of three. Bet the dumb tits still find an excuse to kill each other though :rolleyes:.

23. Ted Cikowski

Ted Cikowski Red Card

May 31, 2000
    Actually Joseph, Noam Chomsky's next book claims that all Martian attacks on earth are due to U.S. middle outer east space policies. Furthermore, Martians will no longer invade Japan because it well known in most parts of the galaxy that Godzilla protects them.

24. Daksims

Daksims New Member

Jun 27, 2001
    Colorado
    Better yet, let's have the Swiss decide who goes where.

25. Maczebus

Maczebus New Member

Jun 15, 2002
    No they'll just thieve a load of gold or something.. ;)