Israel vs. Ireland [R], FIFA World Cup Qualifying Round, 26.03.2005

Discussion in 'Israel: National Teams' started by MHaifa1913, Feb 13, 2005.

1. MHaifa1913

MHaifa1913 Moderator
    Staff Member

Metro
    United States
    Dec 21, 1998
    New York, NY, USA
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    More Pictures

[​IMG]
    The lineups

[​IMG]
    Before Kickoff

2. Bizh0

Bizh0 New Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Re: Israel's Play

Thing is, Israel lack technical ability, they also lack creativity, I mean, they kept trying to cross the ball into the area, when the Irish players are taller than their strikers, and can head the ball much better then Israelis.

The winger's did nothing but cross hopeless balls and lose balls

But it was a nice game, I preferred it over England - N. Ireland :)

3. yarok-ole!

yarok-ole! New Member

Mar 20, 2005
    I think Israel should have won. They had so many opprutunities and they just couldn't finish. I love Benayoun but i can't believe he missed that shot that was given to him. Idan Tal's free kick was beautiful but the save was even better. I really think we should have won that one. But i'm happy swan scored he finally showed the Beitar and Maccabi fans what he's made of hopefully they will keep quite now

4. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Man,

KYHS....your camera is low end or it pretty much you take non still pictures, but there great.

How come there is no pictures of you ;)

You had good seats..can't complain! And i saw the game on the TV, so i can imagine how busy Ramat gan NT stadium was....

did you take the bus from rehevot to Ramat Gan or drive?
    Parking?

5. MHaifa1913

MHaifa1913 Moderator
    Staff Member

Metro
    United States
    Dec 21, 1998
    New York, NY, USA
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Parking

After the aweful parking experience when Maccabi Tel-Aviv played Juventus at Ramat Gan stadium, I decided to just pay up the NIS 5.20 to ride the local Dan bus outside my apartment that goes right by the stadium parrellel (sp?) to it on Jabotinsky street in Bnei Brak.

The camera is one of the first five mega pixel digital cameras to come out. It is a Nikon Coolpix5000. I don't think that they even make that model anymore. Shiri Maimon sang the national anthem and was dressed in one of her usual revealing outfits, though that really doesn't bother me ;).

6. MHaifa1913

MHaifa1913 Moderator
    Staff Member

Metro
    United States
    Dec 21, 1998
    New York, NY, USA
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Roman Abramovitch

Did they show on television that the Jewish owner of Chelsea, Roman Abramovitch, was in the stands at the game here in Ramat Gan? Jose Maurinho, the Chelsea manager landed in Israel today and is play futsal as I type this in Hadar Yosef.

7. MHaifa1913

MHaifa1913 Moderator
    Staff Member

Metro
    United States
    Dec 21, 1998
    New York, NY, USA
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    T-Shirts

Here are two pictures of the shirts that were given out by Pelephone, a telecommunications company here in Israel:

[​IMG]
    Front

[​IMG]
    Back

If you're asking yourself why the number 15, well that is because Real Racing de Santander's Yossi Benayoun, traditionally wears number 15.

8. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    I want a shirt :mad:

How can i get one?

9. film2112

film2112 New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Sunny Los Angeles
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    yeah me too. And where are the pictures of you?

10. Ami05

Ami05 Member

Apr 28, 2005
    California
    Greetings everyone,

Without Keane I think Yossi Benayoun will be a much bigger threat to Given. My big question is where online can I purchase a Benayoun jersey, Israel national team or Racing C? I have no idea which site might sell it. Anyway I hope to see Israel in Germany in '06, I will be there. :)

11. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

We need a good team that can atleast come back with a tie from Ireland or Switzerland and not a threat to Ireland, though a couple of nice attacks would be nice! Our team is not in shape right now, and thats not good..

as for the jerseys..
    try Ebay... type Israel soccer. There are many people selling israel soccer stuff..stamps, shirts, hats, etc..