Israel/Palestine in the news, Part V

Discussion in 'International News' started by JBigjake, Jan 1, 2015.

1. teammellieIRANfan

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Anybody that can give some insight to the upcoming Israeli elections?
    How big is the probability that Netanyahu will not win?

2. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    He is favored to win, especially since he will use the Hezbollah attack and Paris attack as a rally cry. Liberals in Knesset are divided and lost much credibility after Olmert's corruption fiasco and Gaza War.

Like all politicians, you get the same crap.

teammellieIRANfan repped this.
  3. teammellieIRANfan

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I dont know about civil war..
    Unless you are alluding to some kind of Islamic Ummah. Fuggedaboutit! :D

See, I was being ambiguous there :D

4. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    don't you want your boy Bibi to win again???

5. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  6. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
  7. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Guess he's lucky he wasn't dragged behind a motorcycle.....that only happens in the most civilized societies of course.

Mr. Conspiracy and Moishe repped this.
  8. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Wrong indeed.

At least the President had the balls and the right dignity to condemn this and call the kid. Unlike we all know who...
    President Reuven Rivlin on Friday called Hasson’s father to express support for the family and condemn the incident
    President Reuven Rivlin on Friday called Hasson’s father to express support for the family and condemn the incident
    President Reuven Rivlin on Friday called Hasson’s father to express support for the family and condemn the incident.
    President Reuven Rivlin on Friday called Hasson’s father to express support for the family and condemn the incident.

Mr. Conspiracy repped this.
  9. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Yup racism and hate are hallmarks of current isreali socitey. Since this is a soccer forum look at the actions of Beitar Jerusalem as a club and their supporters and this is just indictative of current Isreali socitey. The Druzes have tried for decades to play the role of pet/lapdogs but incidents like these are not unusual. They will always be seen as the "other" not accepted as fully Isreali by the Aparthied state that is Israel.

10. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    So perpetrators of this crime got arrested, President of the friggin country apologizes and calls the family = civilized, democratic, 21st century society
    Guess what happens when a Jew is stabbed or a baby in a stroller run down by a brave freedom fighter, gets praise from everyone, gets cartoons, tv shows, etc = back-ass wards society full of hate and true bigoted racism.

You might want to do some research on Druze in Israel and their participation as well as pride in that country before flapping your ignorant mouth as usual.

Mr. Conspiracy, Ismitje and #10 Jersey repped this.
  11. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    #137 Waliatiger, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    Really is that true??? http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4595177,00.html

http://www.jnews.org.uk/news/racism-against-druze-soldiers-in-the-occupied-palestinian-territory

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/n...-racism-against-arab-druze-soldiers-increases

And these are all relatively recent incidents and proves my point of the rising tide of hate and the right-wing in Isreali Society {Mod edit - these insults = infraction for anyone}

12. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Good job, you googled few incidents and now have mastered your knowledge of Druze relations in Israel. I found the same number of clips of cats playing piano in 5 seconds also.

13. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
  14. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/6-arrested-for-assaulting-Druze-student-in-Jerusalem-389025
    "Six unidentified men accused of beating a male Druze student outside of Jerusalem’s Central Bus Station last Friday afternoon were arrested Monday morning ... the assault ... was recorded by security surveillance cameras, which aided police in identifying the suspects."
    It will be interesting to see if the arrestees have served in the military, since a reported 83% of Druze males serve in the IDF.

15. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #142 Mani, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    @ the delusional Bedouin ,

The same Islamic Republic is fucking your Wahabi ISIS buddies in Iraq. Once Iran is done with these cockroaches in Iraq and Syria, don't think that your typical Pali-style treachery will be forgotten or forgiven. The fact that Iran still feeds you Saddam-loving sharmootas to this day, is simply a strategic move. Neither Iran, nor Iranians, nor the IRI gives a shit about you, you're just useful pawns in a bigger power play, and when the time is right, you'll be sold to the right bidder at the right price at the right time, and by that I mean your masters the Israelis.

Iran, under Shah or IRI or any other government, simply doesn't give a rats ass about your cause. You're the sheep, Iran is the shepherd. That means Iran makes you fight her battles on your own lands or fights you directly on Arab lands NOW, so that Iranians don't have to fight you on Iranian soil LATER. That's Iran's way, it's the Persian way. ;)

Iranian special forces in Iraq:

16. aminou

aminou Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Club:
    Palestino Santiago
    #143 aminou, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    HHAHAHA this is gold. It shows how much of a retarded clown you are, mut'ah rat.

Listen closely to me.. I don't give a ******** what "Iran" or "Iranians" think.. it's completely irrelevant. Your ideas and thoughts of secularism and "Persian" nationalism are as foreign to the Islamic Republic as aliens are to us humans (a category you aren't included in, so you might not understand the analogy, retarded subhuman).

It's hilarious you are talking about "Iran" kicking "our" ass in Iraq.. are you smoking something? Or are you just this stupid? What's the matter, ********boy? You know the Palestinian resistance have clashed and crushed these extremist salafist wannabe ISIS organizations plenty of times, right? And the fact you think Palestinians fighting Israel is for the sake of Iranians shows how much of a rape victim to Khomeini you are, you absolute pig.. filthy and dumb is the only way I can describe you. On an end note, I'll share this story:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/09/hamas-iran-rebuild-ties-falling-out-syria

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/190765#.VM5G12SG-u4

Your leaders even came to Qatar to meet ours. Suck on that one meanwhile Ayatollahs dick is up your anus.

{Mod edit: here's a perfect example of how to get a yellow card and forum ban}

Mr. Conspiracy and ceezmad repped this.
  17. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Fool, the people who run Iran are religious nationalists. Just because the government is an Islamic Republic, you think the officials are somehow less nationalist than ordinary Iranians? You know General Soleimani, the guy who has been ********ing your fellow Wahabis in Iraq? He's a nationalist. General Rezaei, the guy who founded the revolutionary guards, is an ultra nationalist. He wrote a book called "The region of Iran" in which he advocates an Iranian sphere of influence in the region, repeating over and over that Arabs should not be trusted. They're all pan-Iranist/pan-Shia in ideology, and they're the ones running the show in Iran these days, not Ayatollahs.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/09/30/the-shadow-commander

Ryan Crocker, the American Ambassador to Iraq from 2007 to 2009, got a similar feeling. During the Iraq War, Crocker sometimes dealt with Suleimani indirectly, through Iraqi leaders who shuttled in and out of Tehran. Once, he asked one of the Iraqis if Suleimani was especially religious. The answer was “Not really,” Crocker told me. “He attends mosque periodically. Religion doesn’t drive him. Nationalism drives him, and the love of the fight.”

[​IMG]

Navid1337 and teammellieIRANfan repped this.
  18. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #145 Mani, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
    Paliboy, watch this, you're just pawns in bigger boys' game. Iran already tried once to sell you guys to US in 2003:

19. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I think the bigger point is that if Palestinians want something normal and decent for their future, they need to get their shit together and start acting like their children actually matter. Otherwise they will continue to be used as pawns, baseballs, pinballs, or whatever in bigger player's hands.

Mani repped this.
  20. roby

roby Member+

SIRLOIN SALOON FC, PITTSFIELD MA
    Feb 27, 2005
    So Cal
  21. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    @aminou

Be a good boy. Your Bibi-sitter is here:

22. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    In a prefect world Israeli-Iranian detente would be great as would US-Iranian detente. But that is not happening with The conflict of geopolitcal interests particularly in regards to Iran nuclear program.