Israel/Palestine in the news, Part V

Discussion in 'International News' started by JBigjake, Jan 1, 2015.

1. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    And random acts of ignorance happen quite often on this forum. But I am glad everyone's true colors are coming out who glorify and basque in bigoted happiness from these types of attacks.

Now wouldn't it be better for you to go and blow yourself up for the cause?

2. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    You're a sad case. Pitiful...that is all.

3. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Spare me your fake moral outrage. I never ever condone violence against civilians in this thread. Just putting it into a larger context. I know how your side likes to twist facts somebody has to hold you yahoos accountable.

aminou repped this.
  4. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Ouch that hurt my feelings likudnik.

5. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    con·done
    kənˈdōn/
    verb
    1. accept and allow (behavior that is considered morally wrong or offensive) to continue.

LOL LOL LOL

You sir are a tool of the highest order.

Moishe and odessit19 repped this.
  6. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    What did I accept old man it is what it is. If you want me to shed tears over randoms tragically killed in tel aviv it's not going to happen so Fck off.

7. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Precisely. You're a liar, was called out on it and confirmed it. You don't care about Jewish lives. At least be a man and admit it, instead of being a sad little pantsy ass who claims some moral high ground. Loser.

8. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Why don't you wave that white flag a little higher.

9. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    dapip repped this.
  10. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

11. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I am glad you are supporting Mossad. They are a great organization indeed.

In the meantime, seems like your friends are sharing your sentiments quite clearly:

http://www.vocativ.com/world/israel...lebrate-terror-attack-tel-aviv-je-suis-knife/

12. Waliatiger

Waliatiger Member+

Jul 1, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  13. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Deaths of children in Gaza you say? Doesn't phase me. Random act of violence happens everyday.

14. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Yes, please link Israelis CELEBRATING deaths of children in Gaza.

15. teammellieIRANfan

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Lets hope Iran stops sending food and weaponry to you tazis. There is literally no gain to be had to support you backstabbers and feed your ungrateful tazi bellies. No political gain what so ever.
    If Palestine continues to be one huge refugee camp, I vote Iran should not care/bother and spend the resources on their own people instead of wasting it on a people that are hated not just by the Israelis but by every surrounding state (Egyptians, Jordanians, Lebanese). Lebanon which had to endure a civil war because of you. I guess there is also a reason why Egypt cant stand you and starves Gaza. lol
    Tazi shithead.

16. aminou

aminou Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Club:
    Palestino Santiago
    To blame Lebanese civil war on Palestinians are so dumb since everyone was involved.. Neither me or the Islamic Republic give a ******** about your opinion on cooperation between Palestine and IR.

To whom are we ungrateful? It's only the government that we have a relationship with. The rest of you can suck ******.. arrogant racists

17. teammellieIRANfan

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #92 teammellieIRANfan, Jan 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    Everywhere you go its turns into chaos and shit and you know it. Ask the Lebanese and they will say that Palestinians/PLO are to blame for their misery in civil war. It what was started it.
    Heck you even backstabbed the Syrian government and joined the terrorist rebels against the Syrian state, after Syria gave you UNLIMITED support (Hamas, PFLP etc). You are a backstabbery people and thats all there is to it.
    Iran should let the Palestinians starve. I mean all your so called Arab brothers even collaborated in that effort to starve the Palestinians. I dont know why Iran is trying to feed a people that bites the hands that feeds them.
    Let us hope the relationship between Iran and ungreatful tazis come to an abrupt end and to exacerbate the desperation in your sad pathetic state.
    Can you please explain why Jordan and Egypt hate your guts? lol

Mani repped this.
  18. aminou

aminou Member

Mar 30, 2012
    Club:
    Palestino Santiago
    Funny thing is that you actually believe IR feeds Palestinians. HAHAHA. Tell me when my meal comes to Ramallah? Or nah I'll just go to KFC here :D

Explain to me why you hate yourselves? Why do you lash your own sisters and mothers for entering football stadiums? Why do you stone and hang people for being against you politically?

Oh, I know. You are a subhuman Persian, that's why.

******** you, sick of all Iranian arrogance over here.. I'm out! :laugh:

19. teammellieIRANfan

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #94 teammellieIRANfan, Jan 25, 2015
    Good, keep going. :)
    You're a bunch of retarded hound dogs that only survive because of handouts.
    High time Iran to abruptly stop financing the ungrateful backstabbery tazis of paleswine/gaza.
    This subhuman Persian is what is keeping your tazi belli full, so be greatful or no food on the table for you young man. lol

Be a good tazi. Tell you what, come over and entertain, and play me a tune on your pan-flute.
    If you are really good, I may give you a quarter. ;)

20. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Well, this suddenly got interesting. How did this start?

JBigjake repped this.
  21. teammellieIRANfan

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Im ventilating after a bad football experience with arabs, and aminou was cheering our defeat.
    Kinda list control but Im ok now. lol

22. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #97 Mani, Jan 25, 2015
    I have new-found respect for Israel and Israeli people and their struggle against evil at home. You sure know how to properly deal with savages, like that Pali lunatic who was going around stabbing random Israeli civilians on the streets. Some people only understand the language of force.

"People who bite the hand that feeds them usually lick the boot that kicks them." - Eric Hoffer​

teammellieIRANfan repped this.
  23. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Time for Israel and Iran to stop being effing idiots towards each other as they are much closer in values and culture so that two nations can be at peace.

JBigjake, Zandi360, Mani and 1 other person repped this.
  24. teammellieIRANfan

Feb 28, 2009
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Welcome to Middle East. :D

25. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Hopefully once the old guard of the IRI are replaced in the next few years, similar to what happened in China in 90's, and Israel also adopts a more mutually-beneficial approach towards Iran, Iran and Israel can sit down, resolve their differences, and start a new chapter in their relations as two nations with common enemies, and similar values, who have become artificial enemies when they can be and should be natural allies.

Once that happens, we need an Iranian Jewish celebrity, like this gentleman, to be our first ambassador to Israel. :D

yasik19, odessit19 and teammellieIRANfan repped this.