Israel/Palestine in the News, Part II

Discussion in 'International News' started by JBigjake, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    So no one. Thanks

2. tomwilhelm

tomwilhelm Member+

Dec 14, 2005
    Boston, MA, USA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The only biased (and racist) person here is you.

3. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    And you're a troll who contributes nothing to this forum. Douche bag.

4. tomwilhelm

tomwilhelm Member+

Dec 14, 2005
    Boston, MA, USA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When's the last time odessit added anything positive to this forum? If ever.

5. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    ouch. that hurts.
    Imbecile.

6. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    At least he posts his opinion, articles and thoughts. All you have done for the last 10 pages (if not more) is:
    1. accuse odessit of being a racist, bigot, hate monger (paraphrasing), blind, etc...
    2. become a 'confirmation' poster for Umar, bobby, and others when they call out odessit for his comments and just agree with them.

What's the point? You've already established your view on odessit only like a dozen times.

Also, you're quick to point out that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Yet, you can't see how one man's "bigot" (in this case) could be another man's truth teller. You can disagree with his comments all you want, but at least Umar ends up having some sort of a debate, even though it's been regurgitated like a million times.

Finally, posters here are quick to point out how the term anti-semitism is quikcly thrown out when someone complains about Israel. Well, the term racist is going down the same road. Odessit is not a racist, he's pro-Israel and has picked his side of this debate. That doesn't make him a racist.

7. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This thread is like a perfect lesson about why Israel will never live in peace.

8. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    *and it's probably Israel's fault.
    *Just like it was always Jews' fault...

*not saying YOU believe so

9. tomwilhelm

tomwilhelm Member+

Dec 14, 2005
    Boston, MA, USA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Because those with a stake in the game absolutely refuse to believe that they aren't 100% right and the other side aren't evil. Meanwhile, those cool-headed enough to suggest that neither side has a monopoly on truth or victimhood... we're the ones with the problem. :rolleyes: (see the above for a perfect example of the victimhood card)

Yasik, I try not to lump you in with odessit (who is a world-class racist POS), but you're just ask guilty at jumping down the throats of anyone who suggests that Israel has taken a seriously wrong turn over the last decade.

10. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    The only world-class POS here is you and those like you. So go eff yourself, you low-life scum.

11. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    The only people whose throat I jump at is who blindly, stupidly, and hatefully accuse Israel of genocide and ethnic cleansing. Israel has not done such thing. I lay a fair share of blame on Israel, which is ignored most of the time, so of course when I end up defending it, I get people reacting the way you and others do.

You know what else pisses me off? Where are the god damn threads and accusation when Arabs kill Arabs. How come nobody is talking about the events in Syria, Yemen, Bahrain........after all, tens of innocent Muslims are being killed by fellow Muslims. Exactly. But god forbid Israel tries to protect its citizens from rocket fire and end up killing innocent Palestinians, the whole world, you included, are foaming like rabid dogs. And then you have the audacity to tell us how blind we are of accepting only one side.

P.S. Seriously, reporting me to the mods? When did you become so soft? You can dish it out here and on the P&CE threads, but when god forbid someone calls you a douche bag, you go crying to mods. Talk about whining.

12. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1648053
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1687917
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1680797
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1656265
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1644807

13. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It is Israel's fault

...and America's

... and Palestine's

... and the Arab's fault.

But the problem is, none of those actors seem to think it's their fault at all.

14. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    You asked where the god damn threads were, I gave them to you. You can read through the thousands of posts in your own time.

15. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    So you gave me 2 Egypt threads and Lybia and this: https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1680797

Yeah, that last one especially is full of condemnations. :rolleyes::rolleyes: At least look at the stuff you paste.

16. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Time for a new version of this thread without the baggage of this one. Perhaps that will give y'all the chance to cool off moving forward.