Israel Merchandise guide...

Discussion in 'Israel' started by Kappa18, Nov 10, 2003.

1. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
  2. MHaifa1913

MHaifa1913 Moderator
    Staff Member

Metro
    United States
    Dec 21, 1998
    New York, NY, USA
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Suggestion

Call Diadora Israel for better Maccabi Tel-Aviv prices. The number is +972-3-5232770. You can have your shirt numbered for free and they only cost about $35 per shirt.

Call Maccabi Haifa for amazing gear plus don't forget to ask about the leftover Champions League products. They have almost everything and are really friendly. Sometimes they will pay for international shipping, don't ask how I got them to do it: +972-4-8123000.

Call Bnei-Yehuda Tel-Aviv at +972-3-6876445. They have official jerseys numbering is free and jerseys are about $35. Plus they have more, just ask.

3. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Would they actpually send it to U.S and abroad?? how much would it cost? What is the full shipment of the whole thing?

This sounds good!

4. brassmonkey

brassmonkey Member

Oct 10, 2003
    I just bought a Beitar Jerusalem jersey off of Ebay for $30. The name on the back is Rosso, I cant find the name on any rosters though. Who is this player?

5. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

Good pick lad!!!!! :D

Its the old jersey that you got. The Diadora-Subaru one. I have exactly the same jersey and i did see the seller who sells it.... Its pretty neat jersey...people who are into drag racing like my jersey cause its says Subaru.

I have the exact same one, only that mine says Mizrahi-11 on the back, which was the former player Alon Mizrahi who know plays for Achi Nazreth Elllit....

the Jersey which you got and which i saw was Giovanni Rosso. He is also a former player in Beitar. He played there at around 1998-1999, before being shipped to Maccabi Haifa on loan and then sold to them in 2000ish....

He is a top player in israel....here is his web site:

and here is another jersey liked thing from israel:
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2764518514&category=2885 ..
    You can put your own last name on it, or mine!!

Heres Giovanni for you...
    http://www.beitar-jerusalem.org.il/images/ppl/rosso/presentshirt.jpg

6. brassmonkey

brassmonkey Member

Oct 10, 2003
    Thanks, I was confused there for a second. I thought that maybe it was the sellers name. Like he had it personalized and didn't want it or something. I'm glad it's an actual player

7. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Its a former player...
    There was a time in Beitar when they had alot of great players like Giovanni Rosso who was sensational....Alon Mizrahi....someone from Hungry, another hungarian named Pishton, then there was Ohanna, then korenfine, and so many people......

We were the maccabi haifa of isael..

so guessing that since you bought Beitar, you will be a fan? Send a picture of you wearing it!!!

Did you know Haim Revivo was close to singing with Beitar after he was let go from Celta De Vigo?

8. brassmonkey

brassmonkey Member

Oct 10, 2003
    I thought he was let go from Galatasaray. I only know about it because he was released with Abel Xavier, who went to my epl team, Liverpool. Where is Revivo playing now?

9. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

Revivo is back in Israel. He is with his boy hood club, Ashdod A.S. There not doing that bad, but they idolize him in Ashdod. If your not familiar, Ashdod is in the south tip of israel.....near gaza :yuck:

on any account, the team changed it jersey from there regular light blue to Red-Yellow to match Galatarasay's Revivo.

Revivo has had a pretty good carrer, expeically in europe. He played in Celta De Vigo, in times where the team was near relegation. So he was one of the thriving force to get them to UEFA. After that, he left the club and moved onwards. Some said he would come back to israel, others said he would flourish in another european club.

he ended up playing in Fenerbahce (turkia), which at first wasn't good, but became better.

he later played in Galatarasay and then came back home.....

10. stockmanjr

stockmanjr Member

Jun 22, 2003
    NYC
    Re: Suggestion

How much do the champions league jersey's run?I would love to have a Haifa jersey with the cl patch on the sleeves.
    -howie

11. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Re: Re: Suggestion

Heres somethign close to that from the Maccabi Haifa offical forum

http://ecommerce.netvision.net.il/maccabihaifa/product.asp?dept_id=13&pf_id=227&Master_Dept=0

I've seen the maccabi haifa store in Israel. There pretty expensiove place to shop! it cost like 170 Shekels to buy a jersey from them..but i guess its worth it!

12. CrewToon

CrewToon Member

Jun 13, 1999
    Greenbrier Farm
    I just returned from Israel and I only found one store that sold any footy gear - at a bus depot on the way to Safed (Maccabi Haifa car seat cover).

Of course, it would have helped if our group had gone to other places besides the usual tourist traps.

13. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Glad you liked Israel, Crewtoon :)
    First time?

So any pictures or anything from your trip? Where did you go? did you go to any games?

well, if it is hard, then there is alot of web sites on the net that sell Soccer Shirts from israel!

14. CrewToon

CrewToon Member

Jun 13, 1999
    Greenbrier Farm
    First trip, can't wait to go back. Pictures haven't been developed yet. We went to the usual tourist sites: more on that later.

I tried to go to the Beitar-Maccabi TA match on Saturday but was overruled by Mrs. Toon.

Actually, I had a legitimate chance to see the Hapoel Jerusalem match at Teddy but our group didn't get back from Masada until after kickoff.
    I also would likely been overruled on that match as well as the group wanted to go to the Kotel as Shabbat began in order to look at the variety of Hasidism invading the area.

15. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

pending on where u go in the U.S there is some places to get the pictures on a CD! That is cool.. I forgot the names of them, but they are around the U.S.....like pharmacies...where do you live in the U.S actually???

Mrs. Toon is one mean lady :mad:

Just to drive from the centre of jerusalem to the Teddy Kolek Stadium is a hassle. Better just seat back in the hotel room and watch it in Channel +5. But hey, that was that.

I just think that Jerusalem was a place to zoom around. Its such an international city. When you ask in English "Whats the time" everyone will answer you in English!! Its really great. And ithink there is alot of places to get Soccer goodies there, so that is good!

When you coming back the next time? perhpas there will be an NT game?

16. CrewToon

CrewToon Member

Jun 13, 1999
    Greenbrier Farm
    Kappa,

I live in Columbus, OH...

That's where the Crew portion comes from. :)

Actually, if the Premier League continues to stagger its matches (one at a time) when I return, my goal will be to attend each Premier League match during that weekend in person.

As far as when that next trip will be, I have no idea. But the sooner the better.

17. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

Oooooo Columbus ohio.........eh? So wheres does toon come from?

Premeir leauge is pretty entertaning...and i think in 1 round you can see about 3 games at the most............

So when is next time?
    How many times did you come to israel already?

18. CrewToon

CrewToon Member

Jun 13, 1999
    Greenbrier Farm
    Toon: Nickname for Newcastle United (England)

I don't know when our second trip to Israel will be. Both Mrs. Toon and I are involved with new businesses.

19. Kappa18

Kappa18 New Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Beitar Jerusalem FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel

Ooooo...Mr.Crewtoon is a businessman!! Hook me up inthe business...i wanna get a Green Card :)

I don't mind living in Ohio..how far is the Rock N Roll hall of fame from you?

20. MHaifa1913

MHaifa1913 Moderator
    Staff Member

Metro
    United States
    Dec 21, 1998
    New York, NY, USA
    Club:
    Maccabi Haifa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: Suggestion

Howie-

I am really sorry about not replying earlier. I just got stuck in Geneva, Switzerland this weekend becaue my flight to Budapest from Geneva was cancelled. Thus, I missed my connection from Budapest to Tel-Aviv and had to wait until after the Sabbath to fly to Rome and then home. What a crazy weekend.

Anyway, the shirt should not cost more than ¤150. Which off the top of my head comes out to $34.00, or ₤20, or €28. I don't know where you are from or what currency you would prefer to pay in.