Israel Intentionally Targets A Red Cross Ambulance

Discussion in 'International News' started by Nick_78, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Nick_78

Nick_78 New Member

May 9, 2004
    VA
    Club:
    DC United
    I don't think I ever said the other stories weren't true. I also haven't said Israel has done nothing wrong. I simply said that this, combined with all the other incidents of false reports coming out of Lebanon leads to me not being ready to believe everything I hear about how big, bad, and evil Israel is. I doubt any of you who are attacking this story even bothered to read it and base your opinion upon what you've read. Why do that when you can just attack, attack, attack?

2. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
  3. Nick_78

Nick_78 New Member

May 9, 2004
    VA
    Club:
    DC United

Did I say everything on the site was wonderful?

Hell, even a terrorist supporting prick like yourself is right every now and then. Ok, maybe not that often, but I'm sure you can spell your name, so you're right at least every time you do that.

4. Anthony

Anthony Member+

Chelsea
    United States
    Aug 20, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What I cannot figure out is how one Iranian drone blows up a warship but a probably American made missile given to the Zionists at the behest of the Jewish controlled media cannot even destroy one ambulance.

5. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    I didn’t accuse of saying the site was wonderful , I accused of using trash as a source for your claims . If your claims were true , I am sure we would of heard something on the mainstream news not by some site called Zombie .

Now I am a terrorist , would you explain how I am a terrorists> and I hope the moderators give you a card for this post or at least warn you

6. Nick_78

Nick_78 New Member

May 9, 2004
    VA
    Club:
    DC United

Warn me for what? I didn't call you a terrorist. I will say you apparently have a reading problem, but I never called you a terrorist.

7. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Trash? Why? Because they have an section where they're hosting photoshopped pictures of Mohammed is compromising positions? A little intolerant of you considering what you and your ilk spout in regards to Jews, Israel, the US etc.

Also, are we talking about the same mainstream news that's dropped Lebanon like a disease infected whore and picked up and ran with the Jon Benet Ramsey story? Yeah, they're really the ones to count on.

Reading is fundamental.

8. Beerking

Beerking Member+

Nov 14, 2000
    Humboldt County
    If it will help the situation I'll call him a terrorist :D