Israel Intentionally Targets A Red Cross Ambulance

Discussion in 'International News' started by Nick_78, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Nick_78

Nick_78 New Member

May 9, 2004
    VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Not Really

WAR CRIMES! WAR CRIMES! ISRAEL IS EIVIL!! Oh wait, the whole thing was made up. Shocking.

So, I pretty much don't believe anything that has come out of Lebanon in the past couple months. Not that I really believed it all that much to begin with, but they proved me right.

Sorry, no Green Helmet or Flat Fatima in this one. Anyone have photoshop?

I can keep opening these threads if our terrorist supporting friends would like. Or they can just address them now.

2. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Damn, I was hoping that Israel blew up an Australian warship.

3. Nick_78

Nick_78 New Member

May 9, 2004
    VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Give me a while and I'm sure I could probably find a Hezbollah (feces in their coffee) website that makes that claim.

4. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    It's a good thing all these bridges, roads, buildings, civilian infrastructures, casualties, black tide, cluster bombs etc are only hoaxes. I was feeling a bit concerned about Lebanon, but now I'm reassured...

5. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Would you quit with the fictional thread titles, please? This is twice in one day that one of your threads has given me a pain in my stomach before I knew it was fake.

6. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    The Australian warship had no business being there. Period!

Actuallly, the biggest surprise is that Australia has warships! Who would have thunk it?

7. Nick_78

Nick_78 New Member

May 9, 2004
    VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Well, sadly this was really reported in the news prior to it being revealed as yet another lie coming from Hezbollah (ingrown toenails on their feet). Typical media, always salivating over the next big scandal. Don't fact check, just report!

8. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    If you're not careful, a French warship will be next!

9. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    I'm not gonna waste my time reading something from Zombie Time!

However, I have seen pictures on CNN International and BBC World as well as other services showing ambulances having been bombed. Also I have seen the leaflets Israelis dropped saying anything that moves on wheels will get bombed. Although by that time the roads were largely deserted and even ambulances didn't dare to drive around much! Not that it would have much that much difference...the bombings were so effective that most died as not many were left injured.

10. Nick_78

Nick_78 New Member

May 9, 2004
    VA
    Club:
    DC United

Well, if you're not even going to bother reading it and basing your opinion upon the photos they have that clearly show this particular ambulance that was paraded all over the media was not in fact bombed at all then you can just continue to be uninformed on it.

And just so you know, this particular ambulance is probably the one you saw on CNN.

11. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    Does the report also explain the interviews with other Ambulance workers saying they had been attacked?

And no, there was one shot of the ambulance having the hole and other shots of ambulances having been torched and disfigured by what was probably an explosive. Who did it? That could be argued about, but the eye witnesses who would be considered biased perhaps said the Israelis.

Does it explain why they think the ambulance incident was the worst? I would argue using white phosphorus bombs (willie Pete) on civilian areas.

Bombing UN posts would probably be considered pretty bad given that it wasn't even a moving target that could have been confused for transport of weapons or something similar.

12. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005
    zombie time....................... do i need to read this..............

Is this reliable?

What are we gonna hear next? The UN post was not bombed. That a canadian and three others are not dead? That we will see them coming out of thin air in the coming days...................

Nice name though................zombie times.

13. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    We'll sink a French warship before you guys do...We're that good !

14. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do you even know what Zombie Time is?

15. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    No offense, but you don't fit in well here. Let me make some suggestions.

First, post pictures of Napoleon conquering much of Europe, preferably with maps. Then discuss the French influence on Western Civizilation. Make numerous posts about important French artists and intellectuals. And if you happen to get bored, start a thread about Le Car

[​IMG]

16. Nick_78

Nick_78 New Member

May 9, 2004
    VA
    Club:
    DC United
    It is actually a pretty good report on this one incident. You really should at least read it. If you still think it is total crap, that's your opinion. Personally, I think it pretty clearly destroys the account of this one particular incident. Put that together with other photos that have been proven to be doctored, staged, etc. and it makes me doubt much of what comes out of Lebanon.

Zombietime may or may not be a reliable source all the time, but like they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day. Unless its digital, then its never right. Or one that isn't digital but shows time on a 24 hour clock, then it would only be right once. But that's not the point.

As far as targeting an ambulance goes, that is pretty bad. But keep in mind it wouldn't be the first time someone has used an ambulance for something other than humanitarian reasons. And what a win win. If you make it through, well you make it through, if you get blown up, its a perfect time to run to the media with reports of war crimes. I'm just saying....

17. cleansheetbsc

cleansheetbsc Member+

Mar 17, 2004
    Club:
    --other--
    They were left behind by the British Empire. Suckers run on coal.

18. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Another conspiracy theory but this time its by a really reliable source called zombie time, lol :rolleyes: . Should I post a conspiracy theory which claims Jews were behind 9/11? Na, that’s alright , I know better , I wont believe everything I read , specially from zombie time :D

19. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    That would be boring, plus it's sooo obvious.

As of today ? Err, I surrender on this one...

Don't insult the Renault 5, it saved the company through the 80's for Gawd sake ! I have a friend working at the Renault 'Hive' and it seems there is still some obscure cult devoted to this car...:rolleyes:

20. frenil

frenil Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Lund
    Is zombie his first name or his last name?

21. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    Dude i generally like your posts and i don't mean this in a bad way, but don't be surrendering. It perpetuates stereotypes. Next thing you know you'll be listing your favourite cheeses:D .

PS These types of threads are amusing. Tactic: pick one little story about a purported Israeli action which happens to to be untrue. Bang on about it for ages. Extrapolate the argument so widely to the point that you claim that all other stories are untrue, and that Israel by implication didn't do any wrong.

I can do that too. There were reports in the US and UK media that the passports of some of the the 9/11 bombers were found amongst the wreckage (although the fires melted the girders of the building and alot of bodies weren't even found). This story was so unlikely that it is ridiculous, therefore the Twin Towers are still there.

22. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    ^^^

I want full sovereinty over my stereotypes ! :D ;)

PS: I like Brie, Camembert, Basque cheese and Conté.

23. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    straw man argument

24. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine