Israel buys upgraded subs to counter Iran threat

Discussion in 'International News' started by Scarecrow, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beerking

Beerking Member+

Nov 14, 2000
    Humboldt County
    Shouldn't you be bowing to your pagen god in the east?

2. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Someone card this guy , he changes everyone’s posts in his quotes , this childish tactics should only be used in WR . This guy cant make a argument so he trolls in every thread.

Little boy , if you cant make a argument then why do you visit this forum , go to WR , where you can use your magical fyp tactics all the time .

3. Beerking

Beerking Member+

Nov 14, 2000
    Humboldt County
    Somebody card "val" for being iranian :rolleyes:

4. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Still cant make a argument little man? You still not pleased with all the trolling you been doing?

5. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    I thought that was Arafat.

6. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    Wasn't Sharon earlier than Arafat?

So was Guy Faulkes actually.

7. Rostam

Rostam Member

Dec 11, 2005
    I am amazed to hear of such high numbers in military spending, after all the aid. I think there could only be one of the following two reasons:

A) Overblown state of paranoia
    or
    B) Imminent existential danger

Now, how should Israel resolve the problem:

If the problem is A then Israel and its supporters need to realize that not only a great deal of wealth is being wasted but more importantly such mentality is creating more anxieties and hardship for both Israelis and their supporters. I have heard that many eldelry Jews needed extra health attention during the Lebanon endeavor by Israel & the cheerleaders.

Or if the problem is B then wouldn't it be more constructive for Israel to find the root cause of the conflict? Then try to address it on a shared platform with the parties that truly represent the people and are in the position to sell the future plans to the masses, for a final reconciliation.

In either case, Israel has opted to move in the wrong direction. It's time for change of attitude

8. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    The root cause is arabs and persians don't want Jews in the middle east. Haven't you heard this before, its been in all the newspapers and terrorist charters?

But let's look at A...hmmmm

Arabs trying to remove the Jews since the late 1800's to 1948.
    Arabs launch war in 1948 and 1956
    Arabs launch war in 1967
    Arabs cowardly launch war on Judaism's holiest day in 1973.
    Arabs continue to kill innocent civilians for year after year...

Boy are Israelis paranoid...:confused:

9. !Bob

!Bob Member

Apr 28, 2005
    UK
    There is an option C.

Fear tactics used to drive one's agendas. The Bush administration adhere by the same doctrine.

10. Beerking

Beerking Member+

Nov 14, 2000
    Humboldt County
    It's only trolling in your opinion. Fortunately, your opinion is worth nothing.

11. #10 Jersey

#10 Jersey Member

May 2, 1999
    or less

12. valanjak

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    Its trolling at its best , you know it , don’t try to deny the truth little man

13. Beerking

Beerking Member+

Nov 14, 2000
    Humboldt County
    ROFLMAO! :D

14. Osnator

Osnator Member

Dec 3, 2005
    Osnabrück, Germany
    I have no mayor problem with my country selling submarines to Israel. I would have no mayor problems with selling them to the Iran either, if they could effort them.

But I have serious problems with my country supporting another nation`s navy with the money I pay on taxes! A nation that is not even a member of the Nato.

Germany`s national debt amounts to 1.520.966.485.877 Euro as I`m writing these lines.
    How dare the government to give away expensive high tech naval units on a bargain price or even as a freebie?! Incredible waste of money!

15. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    Exactly. Compliments to you and #10 jersey on how you manage to debate here with solid arguments, and without personal insults.

16. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    it is called hostage of holocaust!

17. arthur d

arthur d Member

Oct 17, 2004
    Cambridge England
    By the Neonazis, yes. Other people might call it guilt complex, or living up to historical responsibility. Debatable, I guess. I personally pay my taxes in the UK, but if I lived in Germany I wouldn't be too pleased to finance Israel's dodgy politics either. Not really my responsibility what happened more than 60 years ago, apart from the fact that my grandfather suffered from the Nazis as well so if anything I should also get some compensation. Should I?