is there any way to get sky sports in the USA?

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by toon_soldier_86, Sep 1, 2005.

1. king_saladin

king_saladin New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    MI, USA
    Funny you mention that, when a person could just pass on the $300 and watch all of the same matches anyway... albeit a few days delay.

2. rangers00

rangers00 Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Or do what I do. Get a Canadian DBS and watch all the PPV games on basic channels. Have been doing that for 5 years, since the PPV package in the U.S.A. was only $149...

Today's Charlton x Chelsea (which I am watching now) on SportsNet Ontario, a channel in a basic package. SportsNet in Canada is like America's Regional Fox Sports Net.

Tomorrow's Liverpool X ManU will be on SCORE, another basic package channel. SCORE is like ESPN News here...

$300 for a season package? $30 for a game? $149 for the whole package for the European Championship? what's that?

3. Jayhawk

Jayhawk New Member

Oct 21, 2001
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Having SkySports would be nice, but I would settle for FSC and PPV not jumping in with those inane studio voice overs before the match and at halftime, and just show the Sky commentators. And hey, who doesn't mind a little cricket every now and again? :p As for Sky Sports News, they should have their anchors tested for 'ludes. Or at least make them watch a few hours of SportsCenter to see what an interesting sports news program looks like.

4. Amiricanmade

Amiricanmade New Member

Jul 29, 2008

Webcam? What is this? How do i get a webcam? On this on my computer or do i hook it up to a t.v? Let me konw what site-place i need to sign up to see every Real Madrid/Man U game :D

5. Amiricanmade

Amiricanmade New Member

Jul 29, 2008
    And also, Sentana sports is spanish only right? But who cares, if it shows Man U games im IN!

6. MasterShake29

MasterShake29 Member+

Oct 28, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're not kidding, are you?

7. jpoler1

jpoler1 Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Bedford, MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The only reason I would want Skysports to be broadcast directly here in the U.S. is so I could watch the Premiership matches in High Definition. I am hoping that HD can be brought to football fans soon.

8. Granted

Granted Member

Aug 4, 2006
    Ohio
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can you not get it because Fox only have the rights to show the EPL in the states?

9. Anderson2020

Anderson2020 New Member

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Feb 2, 2020
    Yes of course! The best option is "BCE Premium TV". We are using it for a long time. You can watch all the sports events ( English Premier League, English FA Cup, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, ... ) live streaming on the "BCE Premium TV" with +100 Premium HD Sports channels like beIN Sports, Sky Sports, BT Sport, Fox Sports, NBCSN, ESPN, ... only $20/month or $85/year.
    just search "BCE Premium TV" on Google and you will find it easily.
    Official Website: https://premium.b-c-e.us