Is there a chance that spurs will get relegated?

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by whycareaussieisbest, Sep 29, 2008.

1. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Moronic trolling.

Woodgate, Hutton and Gunter amongst others last January. Will be a similar level of net investment this window.

2. GranCanMan

GranCanMan Member

Jan 12, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Depends o how much money you have to spend and how things go between now and then. If 'Arry can get the right level of performance out of the players that they're capable of then the side just needs a bit a tweeking.

Ignore that. Duck makes out that every English side is worse than they are in order to keep up the pretence that Serie A is better than the EPL.

3. lanman

lanman BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 30, 2002
    The only real problem the top teams encounter is finding players not cup tied for Europe. I doubt that will bother Redknapp, even if Spurs are still in the UEFA Cup, as the league will likely still be his priority.
    He managed to get enough players in to Portsmouth in January when he rejoined them. Even if the players are not a long term option, there is still plenty of scope for any club to improve in January.

4. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    There are a few clubs who are in deep shite financially. So not only will there be the usual sell to buy, there will be sales to slash wage bills. Having a transfer window just makes it more desperate for them.

Then you have Man City likely throwing money around, Chelsea probably signing a few given their injury problems. I'm sure there will be a lot of movement.

5. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    You just proved my point. Thanks.

6. Artann

Artann New Member

Nov 7, 2008
    Personaly I don't think that Spurs will be relegated, now they have new coach and they are improving every week

7. it4lian

it4lian New Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Yeah, they started off like shit, but they are really improving now that they have new leadership and what looks to me like a new drive and will to win games. I think that they will finish at least in the top 12 now, probaly higher.