Is there a barber in the house?

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by gnat, Oct 28, 2004.

1. gnat

gnat New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    Really, this is on topic.

It's about time for me to shave my head again, so i'm wondering if any of you fine ladies or gentlemen might be proficient enough to shave the DCU logos (the two official ones plus Knaves avatar) into my head for Saturdays match? :)

I live out in the Chantilly area, and have to pick my brother up at Dulles at 4 on Saturday. So I would either have to meet someone tomorrow night or early Saturday.

PM me if can help me out.

Thanks,
    -dave

2. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    If you can't find anyone, I'm sure Srdan will be more than happy to spray paint it on. Dude's Picasso with the Krylon #2 :D

3. gnat

gnat New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    I'd like it last for a few days or a week, but I think that's over doing it a bit :D

-dave

4. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    3 logos, how big is your head?! :eek:

Might be better going with D C U hehe. then i can spray it hot pink :D

5. Knave

Knave Member+

May 25, 1999
    I've got a big version of that somewhere. PM me if you need it.

6. gnat

gnat New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    Well that's why I need to talk to some one about it :) I was figuring one on each side and one in the back.

If I can't get all three (but can find someone that can do this), i'll just go with the "un"official version :)

No spray paint on the head dammit!!!!

-dave

7. gnat

gnat New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    I thought there was a link to it in the FAQ. Guess I should go check.
    Yeap, right here .

It's moot without a kind soul to shave my head though :(

-dave

8. gnat

gnat New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    bump.

Is there no one that can take up the challenge of decorating my "disproportionately large" head :p for the game without the use of spray paint? :(

-dave

9. vivzig

vivzig New Member

Oct 4, 2004
    The OC
    Having undertaken this particular venture before ("love" on one side, "hate" on the other) It takes more than just a big head... Make sure someone has a beard trimmer... nosehair would work even better actually. As small as possible.

10. gnat

gnat New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    The big head part was a joke. Yeah I know about the trimmer part, I don't have anything like that (and don't want to buy it just for this) otherwise my wife is a great artist and could do it.

Now i'm thinking:
    1) Shave head.
    2) Use Black face paint to cover my entire head and face.
    3) Add the Addias stripes from ear to ear (on the front).
    4) Put the three stars on my forehead and the logos on the sides and back of my head.

Problem there is time since my wife is in class till 4ish and I have to pick up my brother at 4 (though I could get some great looks in the airport like that :D).

Oh well. I guess I can hope for New England to pull the upset and do it next weekend :(

-dave

11. mutinywxgirl

mutinywxgirl Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 6, 1999
    St. Petersburg, FL
    You know, if I was coming to the game, I'd be more than happy to do it for you - I've been licensed since 1982......

12. prk166

prk166 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 8, 2000
    Med City
    You're a brave man! :)

I hope you do get a photo of the final product, whomever cuts it.