Is the 2006 Galaxy kit here yet?

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Galactic_Nica, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We can pre-order from all kinds of places. Are you saying the forbiddenion bag has them to ship now?

2. kgzero

kgzero Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Los Angeles
    March 1st is the scheduled day they will get it and ship out, barring any unforseen events.

3. Burden

Burden Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    New kits for sale in the BS shop and are scheduled out before the April 1st date, if you trust BS shop which I would state as unwise. However once again our fried egg away kit shows up...Ugh so bad.

4. LA Red

LA Red New Member

Oct 14, 2005
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sunny side up anyone?
    [​IMG]

Booooooooooooooooooooo on this year's away jersey design. :mad: What happened to the jerseys the team was wearing in the S. Korea match? I thought this was our away jersey. Originally Posted by IMOX77:

[​IMG]

5. Bill Schmidt

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks! I just saw today they've got slightly lower prices and numbering deals for both Galaxy and U.S. jerseys.

6. TrickHog

TrickHog Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think it's been confirmed that the fried egg jersey is a pre-production mistake. I believe Memo's gut is stretching our real away jersey.

7. Sean...

Sean... Member

Jul 23, 2005
    Ireland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, I've ordered from the shop before and they were dependable.

Hope they get the long-sleeved jerseys in the shop.

8. The Cadaver

The Cadaver It's very quiet here.

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here's something weird. The "fried egg" away jersey keeps showing up on the BigSoccer Shop banner adds that are at the top of some of these pages. I hope its not an official "third jersey."

9. LA Red

LA Red New Member

Oct 14, 2005
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    BS Shop has to advertise it so much in its banner so it could sell that fugly (f***in + ugly) soam beech. I pray to God that thing is not the "3rd jersey" for the team.

10. csufguy

csufguy BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jan 25, 2004
    LA
    I think it is better than the mostly white one! I hate when teams wear ALL white! Jersey styles should be indicative of the the teams colors and theme. We are now the green and gold, so have one green and one gold for crying out loud! Have both of them with the diagonal stripe and call it a day!

11. Geneva

Geneva LA for Life

Feb 5, 2003
    Southern Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I actually like that fried egg jersey! I think it's because it's kinda feminine, though, I could totally see wearing it. The official away jersey is very nice, too. I'll have to make do with that one.

12. ssanchez

ssanchez Member

Oct 15, 2000
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A couple of things, our training jersey is nice and hopefully for sale. Also the jacket that sampson was wearing was nice too. I am holding out for a track jacket for our team.(fingers crossed)

13. 100fuegos

100fuegos New Member

Mar 25, 2005
    is it here yet?

14. paulocesar

paulocesar Member

Oct 4, 2000
    So what uniform are the Galaxy wearing on the MLSnet homepage (where the images are scrolling-with caption "Buy Tickets-Experience the excitement)??

Personally I feel, without being a fan of the team, that that's their classist kit. (even if feels too much like the Aussie National team kit). :D

15. Bill Schmidt

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, they are here. Available from BS store, MLSnet, and forbiddenion bag. $5 cheaper, IIRC, at the latter, and a whole lot cheaper if you want it customized.