Is the 2006 Galaxy kit here yet?

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Galactic_Nica, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Burden

Burden Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. kgzero

kgzero Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Sweet. But what's up with the pre-orders not being shipped until April 1st. Isn't our first game on that day? They better ship them out a couple of weeks before.

3. lou czar

lou czar Member

Sep 26, 2003
    CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    231 in the hizzie, upper deck rocks! Bring your stomping shoes! I am not as wealthy, I'll use season seat discounts to get you up there.

134 is now the "Top-Hog" section. I like that better than Trick-per.

4. Che chico!

Che chico! Member

Dec 21, 2004
    West LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    congrats! i'm tying the knot too. broke or not, i still got my tickets! thank god for good credit.

5. Che chico!

Che chico! Member

Dec 21, 2004
    West LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    for anyone who doesn't know already, thanks to Logan all MLS kits were leaked last Halloween.(scratch SJ & minus Houston)

here ya go....

[​IMG]

6. gerth21

gerth21 New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Santa Ana, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lou is not alone up there I am also a 231'r been there since the opening of the HDC. The upper deck is the best you can see plays develop I love it wouldn't trade it for the world (OK maybe the world)

7. Galactic_Nica

Galactic_Nica New Member

May 3, 2005
    Los Angeles
    damnit... I KNEW IT!

www.wikipedia.org had the Galaxy page updated with the new design, so I figured the design must have been out there already.

8. Burden

Burden Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I knida fell in love with 134 when Ive spent a few games down there, but I would love to spend a few games in the UD, I just cant imagine beign up there the whole season. Might as well be watching FSC. :D But Im thinking season tix in 134 and going up for 3 or 4 games. I like watching the play develope, but like I said... its just so up there.

9. LA Red

LA Red New Member

Oct 14, 2005
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    According to MLS.net, "Major League Soccer will unveil new adidas uniforms for 11 of its 12 teams Friday at 11 a.m. ET at Philadelphia's Pennsylvania Convention Center, an hour prior to the 2006 MLS SuperDraft.
    The league will display its new collection of uniforms in a fashion show of sorts that will be seen by fans in attendance at the convention center. Those not in attendance can watch the unveilings live on MLSnet.com.

Fans can pre-order their official 2006 MLS jerseys on MLSgear.com, the league's official online store, immediately after they are unveiled Friday. Pre-ordered jerseys will be shipped on or around April 1."

Click on the link below for more info: http://www.mlsnet.com/MLS/news/mls_news.jsp?ymd=20060118&content_id=50590&vkey=news_mls&fext=.jsp

10. Burden

Burden Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. TrickHog

TrickHog Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was in 231 the first season, I really liked be up over the play - really gives you a good view for watching player movment off the ball.

But I like being a little closer to the action and love my seats in 134. The seats are cheaper than 133, but I'm only an aisle further from midfield so I think they're a good value.

Plus I'm trying to get as close to Topper as possible so I can heckle him if I ever figure out who he actually is...

12. taco jones

taco jones Member

Dec 23, 2003
    I was at the L.A. store yesterday and inquired about the new kits. The dude there said they'd be getting them sometime in late March / early April. It was to be expected, but I was hoping for a February release.

13. kgzero

kgzero Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Los Angeles
    LOL. Congrats to you too. I have very good credit, but, I after the wedding and honeymoon is all over I won't have crap to cover the extra cost of season tickets, damn it all! :mad:

Wedding/Reception/Entertainment/Food/Catering is coming out to about $12k.
    Honeymoon will end up being about $4k to $5K.

And her ring? The most expensive of all......$16K!!!!!:eek:

14. Topper

Topper BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 19, 1999
    SoCal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That is exactly why I got front row seats - - so I can scream as loud as I want, spill my beer, and, if need be, vomit over the side without hindering my fellow fan's soccer experience.

Also, I cannot control my 11-year-old from screaming at the refs and the @$$h0les that play against the G's. Especially when I'm right there next to him spewing the same hell at them.

Topper

:D :D

15. rockymtn_mike

rockymtn_mike New Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Adams County, CO
    Re: 2006 Galaxy kit

Bigsoccer gestapo must die

VIVA the bag of onions (you know what I am talking about)

16. Topper

Topper BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 19, 1999
    SoCal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's nuthin'.

My divorce cost me 25G and my alimony + child support = 1/2 of your engagement ring......

Every.

Month.

*sigh*

Ain't love grand? [​IMG]

17. Esco

Esco New Member

Aug 1, 2005
    Long Beach
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Just finished watching the unveiling of the new Galaxy kits:

The new G's jersey are pretty much the same ones we saw from the Logans website a couple months back.

Camera wasn't that focused so I couldn't see the new 2nd star. The overall format of the new jersey [with the Teamgeist ball patch on the right sleeve and climacool patch on the bottom right] is similiar to that of the upcoming World Cup Adidas sponsored jerseys.

I like the Los Angeles name on the back of also.

Take A look:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. churchill2000

churchill2000 3x MLS Cup Champions

Jul 12, 2004
    Monde Virtuel
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy

Time to PREORDER?

http://www.mlsgear.com/category.asp?CAT=CAT-MENS

19. dashiel

dashiel Member+

Jul 15, 2000
    orange county
  20. churchill2000

churchill2000 3x MLS Cup Champions

Jul 12, 2004
    Monde Virtuel
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy

Holy . . .

I take back my previous comments.

I guess this will be another season that I won't be buying a Galaxy jersey.

Those jerseys look horrible.

21. Esco

Esco New Member

Aug 1, 2005
    Long Beach
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Yea the yellow kit does look good, however I'm not impressed with the away kit. As far as ordering is concerned, I have heard tons of horror stories on the horrible service mlsgear.com provides so I'm waiting till the Home Depot Center store gets the new kits. I will make daily phone calls such as:

"Are they here yet"

"Have they arrived already"

"Yea I know I just called but I need to know if the new kits are here yet"

Besides I have friend who works at the shop, and I will tell him to "holla" as soon as they arrive, unless you guys want me to flash a huge light in the sky with the G's symbol to indicate that the new jerseys have arrived, a la Batman style. Nonetheless, they kits looks awesome and can't wait till the season starts.

Smooches

Esco

22. taco jones

taco jones Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Crew, Revs, Fire, and RSL look good "in reality."

I thought ours looked good on paper, but my god...

Here's to hoping what we saw today isn't the finished product.

23. thezippy

thezippy New Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    The Training Jersey looks cool, tho.

Reminds me of the Jersey they came up with for the reunion match last year, which I instantly fell in love with.

I'm all over it.

Charlie

24. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Only home jersey currently available. I'm looking for the away one. I like the home better because of the sash, but it wouldn't look good on me. I haven't seen the training jersey. I liked a lot of the training jerseys last season.