is msg going to do red bulls this year?

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by blank25, Feb 7, 2008.

1. blank25

blank25 Member

May 18, 2002
    bergen county
    I saw the tv schedule on mlsnet.com There was no mention of MSG broadcasting the games. Anyone know what is going to happen with this situation?

2. walkingcity

walkingcity Member

May 17, 2007
    Boston, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    don't they generally not mention MSG on the main schedule as its a local channel. Its generally listed on the Red Bulls specific schedule.

3. Mageegrl7

Mageegrl7 New Member

May 3, 2004
    NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    I was going to ask the same question. I know they usually wait until a few weeks before the season starts, but it gets me nervous every year. If anyone hears anything about MSG and Red Bull, please post something.

4. bana2166

bana2166 Member

Feb 5, 2000
    Jamaica Hills-NYCity
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    What choice of programing does MSG have to show in the Summer .... More Highlight or repeat of 2008-2009 NY Knicks lousy seasons .. .

Maybe they could show the highlight of Stephon Marbury & Isiash Thomas . ... Isiah telling Marbury on the plane to phoenix he could go home if he does not like the fact he won't be a starter anymore and Marbury treating to reveal some dirt about Isiah or the Fans in MSG showting Fire Isiah ....

5. sublicon

sublicon Member

RBNY, Fulham FC
    United States
    May 28, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Okay, chill friends. They have to iron out things and figure out what games are which, and what will be shown. Sometimes HDnet has exclusive coverage on some of them - remember last year?

Give it a few weeks.

6. GIO17

GIO17 Member

Nov 29, 1998
    This is the 2nd year of the two year TV deal with MSG. So we just have to wait and see which games will be on MSG & FSN NY. Also have to see which games on HD Net will be a HD Net only broadcast.

It's going to get done folks.

7. GIO17

GIO17 Member

Nov 29, 1998
    ESPN 2

At Toronto FC 1-May 7:00PM
    CD CHIVAS-USA 5-Jun 7:30PM
    At Columbus Crew 18-Sep 7:00PM
    At Real Salt Lake 9-Oct 10:00PM
    At Chicago Fire 23-Oct 9:00PM

FSC

COLUMBUS CREW 5-Apr 7:30PM
    FC DALLAS 21-Jun 7:30PM
    LOS ANGELES GALAXY 19-Jul 6:30PM
    At DC United 30-Aug 7:30PM
    At Chicago Fire 6-Sep 8:30PM

The rest on HD Net/Telefutura/MSG & FSN NY

8. Mageegrl7

Mageegrl7 New Member

May 3, 2004
    NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    How does the MLS games online work? Can we see every season game? I know you have to pay, but if some games are on HDNet only, I'll need a way to watch them.

9. viper

viper New Member

Jun 7, 2000
    Paramus, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    According to the Red Bulls national tv schedule on bigapplesoccer, this game will be an HDNet exclusive:

http://www.bigapplesoccer.com/article.php?article_id=12978

If it's the same as last year, all the games will be available on the mlsnet site, except the one HDNet exclusive game. I had to go to some dive bar in Garfield (or was it Wallington?). The other HDNet games that are not exclusive will, most likey, be shown on MSG.