Is Korea going to use it's A team on March 1st

Discussion in 'Korea' started by AsanoAram, Jan 4, 2006.

1. AsanoAram

AsanoAram Member

Apr 14, 2005
    I am asking this because the head of the IFF said Iran will only play Korea with it's full team if Korea also brings it's full squad. It was also in the news that the KFA doesn't mind this, but it would remove another date for Iran to have a friendly against non-Asian competition. I personally hope the match is rescheduled to after the World Cup, that way we can see a nice friendly between both team's full squads, and there really won't be much pressure.

2. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    We're not playing you guys on March 1st. It'll be on September 1st.

3. YCashMoney42

YCashMoney42 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Seoul
    I thought Korea is only playing against Syria and the rest of the qualifiers are after the world cup no?

4. AsanoAram

AsanoAram Member

Apr 14, 2005
    Well that's what I thought too, but apparently some stupid stuff is going on between the federations.

5. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Is it me or does this sound completely gay? Guess they took that loss in November rather hard.

6. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    well, no real point for either nation to bring their her squad if the other isn't going to, eh. Both should qualify fairly easily as the top 2, and should be a good practice if it the full squads are going to be involved, but with almost nothing at stake it'd be better to give the overseas based players some rest instead.

7. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    My bad actually...for some reason I was thinking it was just a friendly. I dont even care about this tournament. I was thinking friendly prior to the WC only.