Is it too late ?

Discussion in 'Blackburn Rovers' started by JohnHolmesJr, Dec 23, 2008.

1. JohnHolmesJr

JohnHolmesJr New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    The Ohio
    I pray it is not.

Why , the only game I cannot watch since I am in the crazy cold outer region do Rovers win when I am not watching ?

I have seen every game except that loss.

Man it is me.

I am the Rovers Jinx.

I will not watch a game all season if that is what it takes!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is Rovers time.

2. JohnHolmesJr

JohnHolmesJr New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    The Ohio
    And now for our English speaking fans,

Me Japanese , me play joke, me go pee pee in your Coke.

3. dring1

dring1 New Member

Jul 4, 2003
    radcliffe, manch uk
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    you why dont you do one. how many man ure games have you been to. mmm think i can count on one finger you muppet. there are reasons why we only took 300 fans to spurs. one the ticket price. 2 the kick of time and 3 how to get there cause of kick of time. think before you open your mouth.

4. taffhammer

taffhammer New Member

Jan 14, 2007
    london
    you are Benny Hill and i claim my £5.

5. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Of course it's not too late. In fact, now I have not just hope, but expectation that they'll stay up.

On a related note, any rumors about Rovers trying to buy in a player? I get very, very fearful when they sold Bentley and didn't buy in a proper right winger.

6. BlackburnRover

BlackburnRover New Member

Sep 10, 2007
    M6
    To be fair to him he doesn't know where any of the grounds are in relation to each other, just what they look like on tv, adn that Man U are the best ... and wear red and white and have some good players and they don't like Liverpool although he's not sure why.

There's not really anything new on the rumour front yet. Sam needs time to look at his options.

The only two I can think of are Penant again and Diouf, who we love:eek:

7. Revelian

Revelian Member

Jul 7, 2003
    Midgar
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Once again, we will have to rely on players who are:

1) washed up

2) past it

3) untried in this league

Revelian

8. Alan_V

Alan_V Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Anaheim, CA via NJ
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Diouf has been mooted (again) as of this morning. I also suspect Big Sam will look at those who have helped him in the past, and maybe even pluck from Bolton.

9. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No of course it's not too late. We see it every season, an established premiership club starts off shitty and flirts with relegation for the first half of the season before making the necessary managarial change, putting together a decent set of results and eventually pulling themselves out of the relegation zone. Last season Fulham came a little too close for comfort; however, i have a feeling Blackburn can pull themselves out a little sooner. Stoke & West Brom will most likely be two clubs to go down. Blackburn just have to find another club to finish above. Middlesborough, Portsmouth and West Ham could all be candidates..

10. Revelian

Revelian Member

Jul 7, 2003
    Midgar
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I remember ten years ago when we got relegated. The same vibes happened back then that are happening now.

I'm waiting for the moment in April or May when Big Sam says, "I can't manufacture hearts!"

Revelian

11. dring1

dring1 New Member

Jul 4, 2003
    radcliffe, manch uk
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    i would rather relegation got confirmed before may as the last game of the season is going to be nerve wrecking and i dont think i could take it. any way i just think we may just stay up.