Is it just me or...? [R]

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by KCWiz, Jun 18, 2005.

1. KCWiz

KCWiz New Member

May 8, 2003
    Manhattan, Kansas
    did ESPN2 just produce their best MLS halftime show in the past few years?

Amazing. Great job Stoner and Eric!

And the game color and play-by-play has been pretty solid as well.

2. wufc

wufc Member

May 1, 2005
    UC Irvine
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn, I missed it because I didn't feel like watching it. What was in it?

3. KCWiz

KCWiz New Member

May 8, 2003
    Manhattan, Kansas
    Well, there was a nicely put-together article on Nate Jaqua, followed by discussion of Alexi Lalas, then previews for tonight's games. Then they talked about the WSOF coming to America. Wynalda thinks that MLS should win some of those games. The DC : Chelsea(?) game is on ESPN2 primetime, by the way. Then they talked about the new Pizza Hut Park, the new Chitown stadium, and next week's game in PRIMETIME when Donovan returns to Spartan Stadium. And finally, a reminder of the US : Canada women's game next week as well. And because I suck, I miss both of those games because of my OU team camp. Craps. And also they discussed how that handball was not called. But I won't get in to that.

4. babytiger2001

babytiger2001 New Member

Dec 29, 2000
    Melbourne
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And who's playing?

Not to justify the "{R}" in the title, but because it's our delayed game on ESPN Int'l at 1 p.m. today.

5. KCWiz

KCWiz New Member

May 8, 2003
    Manhattan, Kansas
    You wouldn't believe it, but this fantastic telecast is today's Chicago : Kansas City game.

6. babytiger2001

babytiger2001 New Member

Dec 29, 2000
    Melbourne
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Might not sound appealing on paper, especially when Foxtel viewers over here are spoilt for choice on a Sunday afternoon.

So either the remote will be getting a workout today, or I might be taping that game. Thanks for the info! :)