Is C. Ronaldo a homosexual?

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by Strtsccr4life, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strtsccr4life

Strtsccr4life New Member

Aug 13, 2004
    Rhode Island
    I never thought that Christiano Ronaldo was a homosexual, but i was talking to a guy from london and he said that he read in the tabloids that Ronaldo was gay. Ronaldo is my favorite player, and if anyone has any information on this topic, please inform me. THanks

2. des1derata

des1derata New Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Montana, USA
    first, i'm an arse fan so i would like nothing better than to bash a manure guy. however, this sort of thing is ridiculous. sure, the guy looks a bit fancy, but that doesn't mean he's gay. there's a lot of 'pretty boys' in the prem (reyes and van persie from arse come to mind) but that doesn't mean they're gay. but, let's pretend that he is, in fact, gay. so what?!? he's still a damn fine player and i'd hope (in vain probably) that we've progressed past this sort of bigotry. i'd recommend that you tell your buddy to ease up on the tabloids.

3. X Box X

X Box X New Member

Aug 12, 2003
    Melbourne, Australia
    Frankly, I don't care what his sexual status is, and neither would Manure. I don't see what the big fuss is and why this deserves its own thread. Ronaldo is a damn fine player and that's all that Manure and Portugal care about.

4. jammybastard

jammybastard Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Flyoverland
    who the f*u*c*k* cares?