Is anyone from Chicago (or any other part) flying to Mexico for March 27th game?

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by K_13, Feb 11, 2005.

1. K_13

K_13 New Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Munich, Germany
    hey, I'm just wonderin who's going to the match?
    :cool:

Yeah, come on guys, not ALL Mexican fans are that bad, and some of us actually are looking forward to have a nice peaceful match, and it would be nice 2 meet some fire fans... after all, we know our national teams will go to the world cup... so it's doesn't matter what the result is, we can have a great time and become friends!
    If u need any kind of info don't doubt on contact me! ok?

FussBall Energie! :)

2. Boyzzz Murtaugh

Boyzzz Murtaugh New Member

Jan 21, 2005
    Yay!

F-R-I
    E-N-D

FRIENDS!

3. skinut

skinut Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2000
    Castle Pines, CO (or often elsewhere on earth)
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow! Special Ed can type!

kewl.

4. irishFS1921

irishFS1921 New Member

Aug 2, 2002
    WB05 Compound
    what the hell?

5. K_13

K_13 New Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Munich, Germany

Football Energy, German...
    Any way, I hope you can come to Mexico, if not to be F-R-I-E-N-D-S :confused: , to have a good time, I think it will be a cool match 2 be at...

if u need anything contact me. ok? I'll be happy 2 help!
    :)

6. Hard Karl

Hard Karl New Member

Sep 3, 2002
    WB05 Compound
    if someone wants to fly me down there I'd be all for it. I've been led to believe the driving situation down there is hilarious... something about being reborn.

7. snowblind

snowblind Member

Mar 31, 2002
    n side chicago
    hey i went down to the USA-MX match prior to the 2002 cup...was a lot of fun, though heard reports of, um, liquid, raining down on the US supporters section....bring an umbrella if you go

8. irishFS1921

irishFS1921 New Member

Aug 2, 2002
    WB05 Compound
    my only experiences have involved parking on one side of the border walking five miles into town and getting arrested/paying 20 dollars to be un-arrested immediately (best 10 minutes of my life) then drinking really cheap and running back towards the boarder yelling "we're americans! we're americans don't shoot oh god! oh god!" and promptly vomiting once i crossed the border.