IRON MAIDEN (nfr)

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by Liv'poolFaninAZ, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Liv'poolFaninAZ

Liv'poolFaninAZ New Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Glendale, Arizona
    WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm off to see IRON MAIDEN today after like 17 years!!!!!! I know I know this has nothing to do with Liverpool (They're all Hammers) But I'm FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!! Maybe I can get them to play YNWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAH! all I need is a Red victory Saturday, and this will have been an amazing week!!!Up the IRONS!!!! Up the REDS!!!!!!

2. ghazi

ghazi Member

Feb 27, 2004
    Chicago
    LMAO.

I FINALLy saw them last year - front row tix cost me about $200 but i grew up on them and couldnt see them until last year.

I got Bruce's sweatband, too! :D

Best show i have ever seen. Unbelievable. You'll be speechless afterwards. And deaf. :cool:

3. AmericanEnglish

AmericanEnglish New Member

Jul 15, 2005
    Seattle/New York
    I saw them last week, they were incredibly incredible. They even brought out that fricken monster thing. Iron Maiden are by far the planets most entertaining band, they gave me shivers

4. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    My god.. I haven't seen them since about 1988. I had no idea they were still around. I thought Bruce Dickenson's voice gave out on him.

Sachin

5. imasyko

imasyko Member+

May 16, 2002
    Spring City, PA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dear God, what has this world come to...an Iron Maiden thread on the Liverpool forum??? ;^)

My taste for heavy metal died when Black Sabbath broke up...Yeah, I know how long ago that was.

6. KopThat!

KopThat! Red Card

Aug 16, 2004
    Isle of Wight, UK
    I haven't seen Iron Maiden since the early 1990s at Donington Monsters Of Rock. I'd say AC/DC are still the planet's most entertaining band though (when they tour, which isn't often).

7. ghazi

ghazi Member

Feb 27, 2004
    Chicago
    Funny you should mention Black Sabbath, cuz the ORIGINAL lineup is back together (that's right! lol) and they are headlining Ozzfest. ..in which Iron Maiden plays too.

Ozzy's voice crapped out lately so Maiden's been top bill, but check your local listings and you may be able to catch Sabbath back together.

I saw them do a surprise reunion after 16 years at the end of an Ozzy show in LA in 94. They played 5 songs and half the audience was crying. Ahh. .memories.

8. Liv'poolFaninAZ

Liv'poolFaninAZ New Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Glendale, Arizona
    I just woke up, voice is gone, hungover and my neck is killing me, but what a blast!!! First time I saw Maiden was in '87 I was like 14. They clearly haven't lost a thing, Bruce is still running around the stage and jumping on things, they stole the show last night it was un-real! plus the fact that the entire playlist was from the first 4 albums made it even sweeter!!!!! I also got to see the original Sabbath!!!Sounded great!!Ozzy sounded amazing and Tony Iommi is still one of the best guitarists in the world!! Absolutely a perfect night it was!!!

Now for the REDS to get me 3 points tommorow!!! :D