Iraqi Documents Site

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Yankee_Blue, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Yankee_Blue

Yankee_Blue New Member

Aug 28, 2001
    New Orleans area
    I found this interesting, though I havent read much on the site... Thought some of you may find it interesting as well.

http://70.169.163.24/

2. Revolt

Revolt Member+

Jun 16, 1999
    Davis, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its a dead link to me.

3. DJPoopypants

DJPoopypants New Member

Works for me. I found out how to use a mortar to lob explosive shells into the green zone. Sweet!

Aid & Comfort to our enemies! (excellent name of a blog devoted to hypocritical releases from the white house, don't ya think?)

4. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    Well, proof that if a squirrel is only capable of finding acorns, then acorns is what the squirrel will find.

Get your nose out of the soil, and start looking at important stuff.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB114343001863708802.html?mod=opinion_main_commentaries

5. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
  6. Dan Loney

Dan Loney BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
  7. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, that's when I stopped reading too.

8. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Hands up who takes Karl seriously? Hands up who doesn't think that he's consistently one of the dumbest posters around?

From the above link (my emphasis):

9. DJPoopypants

DJPoopypants New Member

The US Government has made no determination regarding the authenticity of the documents, validity or factual accuracy of the information contained therein, or the quality of any translations, when available.

Hey, I live in a place where $50 will get you a forged social security card/drivers license that says you are 21 and can drink.

I'm sure $50 in Baghdad can get you an official notorized document about how Saddam Hussain demanded camels with fishnets and lipstick at any hotel he stayed in...