iraq macthes and more

Discussion in 'Iraq' started by iraqifan87, Oct 7, 2010.

?

is iraq going to do good in thier next games?

1. WIN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. lose

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. do good but lose

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. iraqifan87

iraqifan87 New Member

Sep 29, 2010
    california
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    this tread is where iraqis could update each other with any kind of match within the rules:D;)

2. Iraqi69

Iraqi69 New Member

Oct 21, 2007
    Mesopotamia
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Younis isn't going to play against Qatar so ill say we should win this match!:D

if not then tah had this FA

3. Thulfiqar

Thulfiqar New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    los angeles
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Stop the hating bro...

4. hassano

hassano New Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    man are you like younis' cousin?

5. Thulfiqar

Thulfiqar New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    los angeles
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    No i am not his cousin and i am not related to him in any way. I am just a huge fan of younis and i give him the respect he deserves.

6. Iraqi69

Iraqi69 New Member

Oct 21, 2007
    Mesopotamia
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq

When he starts to take Iraq as first place then ill be cheering for him but when he dumps Iraq for the sake for losing is place in the Qatari league then he ain't worth kondare for me

7. Thulfiqar

Thulfiqar New Member

Nov 16, 2009
    los angeles
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Bro please watch ur language. there is no need for using such words.

That put aside, u need to get over that game against Qatar. I am alright with people saying that younis isnt good and that he messes up when he plays for the national team but please dont say that he is selling his country to play for the Qatari league. The Qatar game was a mistake by the coach, he told the media before the game that they are not planning to just tie the game but win it. Please take a look at the goal:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMybBgLfXLQ"]YouTube - Iraq 0 v Qatar 1 22-June-2008[/ame]

It was kinda painful watching that goal again. But please look at the goal, it came from a counter-attack. Why attack with your defenders with 15 minutes left in the game when all you need is a tie. How is this any way related to younis and how on earth did he sell his country? :confused:

Inshallah the iraqi national team will once again rise up. Lets forget about what happened in the past but lets hope the best for the future.