IRan to wear White Jersies in all 3 of their group stage matches

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by | Mr. Universe |, Jan 2, 2006.

1. AstonVillaFan

AstonVillaFan BigSoccer Yellow Card

Oct 13, 2005
    r red uniforms are pretty and by pretty i say that with all my testosertone.

2. OG Junglist

OG Junglist Member+

Jul 21, 2005
    El Jebel, CO
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

riiiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttt???????????

So you decided to use "internet stage" here at Bigsoccer, to finally come out of the closet.:eek: :D

Congratulations!!!:D

j/k
    couldn't help it!!

3. jmarquez1976

jmarquez1976 New Member

May 5, 2005
    No muerdas!

Fvck that! I like Mexico's New White Jersey better than the Green! Mexico will probably play in Green, White is the Alternative....Burgundy & Grey are typically the 3rd Jerseys.

4. Persian_Prince

Persian_Prince New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    USA
    I'll vote for Red in all three as well. White is just too angel-like a color. Nice guys wear white. LOL

BTW, you know me from another site. If you think you know who I am, post the first letter in the handle I used on the other site.

5. Shahryar

Shahryar New Member

Jan 18, 2000
    USA
    Your writing style and contents sure look familiar, but I can't place you just yet. Could you give me a clue?

6. flyzeggs

flyzeggs New Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Ithaca, NY
    I'm there too, I've read some of ur posts (ur a Senior Member) but I can't recall the first letter is it O, H maybe? :) lol

It's a good community but I've been there for months and haven't posted much (not like here!). The forum's where I get my news.

7. Persian_Prince

Dec 15, 2005
    USA
    OK, you probably have mistaken me for someone else. But that's OK, I'm cool with that. ;) The first letter is "G". I doubt that you've been to the site I visit. If you like I can email you the site address. You're more than welcome to join. It's a very good site for discussing day to day Iranian football stuff. It's a simple format site; one discussion board. Let me know.

8. Shahryar

Shahryar New Member

Jan 18, 2000
    USA
    Well, I'll be darned!! :) What do you know? Wew even spoke on the phone on an occasion or two, and helped co-wrote a website for the Iran's qualification games for 2002 WC. Am I right? It is good to see you here, and by the way, the name fits you perfectly, IMO.

9. Persian_Prince

Dec 15, 2005
    USA
    Yes Shahryar jAn, you got it. :) Thanks for the comment about the name. The challenge now is to live up to it. :)

10. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    I think we'll wear red against Mexico!

because they're the home team and they have white shorts..