Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. NotAmari

NotAmari New Member

My FPL/Draft Teams
    United States
    Nov 1, 2022
    Ohio
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello from Cleveland. Big FPL/Draft FPL aficionado, but mainly here to keep track of soccer pathways in Cleveland (if we get USL-C, what the Crew is up to, etc.) in the event my 2013 son wants to pursue moving into the higher levels that become available as he gets older.

2. FootyKing

FootyKing New Member

FC Barcelona
    Germany
    Nov 15, 2022
    Hello @ProfZodiac and all members of Big Soccer Forum. I stumbled across this website after searching for the great players/teams of Serie A. Its fantastic that this site has been going for so long! ....Regret that i didnt find this place earlier!
    I look forward to taking part in various forums and threads.

3. NavyVet

NavyVet Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Mar 1, 2022
    You got that right brother and I have some family not too far from you, in Germany and in Sweden. I recommend everyone to at least go to ONE World Cup game in your lifetime. I would LOVE to watch Die Mannschaft, in a live event.

Glad to talk to another European footballer fan, you guys are quite knowledgeable about the game. Also, I remember Peter Shamichael, I believe his SON Casper is now your GK. I always route for you guys because Denmark is the small population country, and i like to route for underdogs (not that you guys are bad) but you do not have the population or same resources as say UK or Germany. Good luck to Denmark in the World Cup.

4. WC_goer

WC_goer New Member

Denmark
    Nov 12, 2022
    Copenhagen
    Nat'l Team:
    Denmark
    Thank you very much!

My expectations for this one is DK finish second in our group, meet Argentina and then we go home to celebrate christmas :)

We are definitely underdogs compared to the big teams, so only now and then we have a competetive team in DK. We are never going to be likely contenders for a cup win, but you can dream right? :D

Oh, and the Euros in 2024 will be in Germany - so a good excuse to visit family and watch your team!

5. Sacto

Sacto New Member

San Jose Earthquakes
    United States
    Oct 19, 2022
    California
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey... I'm Matt and I'm stoked for World Cup 22!