Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Roar and salt

Roar and salt New Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Brisbane
    Club:
    Queensland Roar
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Cheers mate, i actually watched the match on the net. Would you be able to tell the best place to purchase a home kit.

2. dylanpipe

dylanpipe Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Vermont
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
    I've never posted in here, and thought doing so wouldn't hurt.
    I'm 16 and from Vermont, I play Varsity high school soccer, I play striker.
    I was born in wales, and support Cardiff City and Liverpool.

3. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. Bulgarian_Football_Fan

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    Swansea City AFC
    Good evening. I am Daniel, 18 yo, from Bulgaria, Dimitar Berbatov and Hristo Stoichkov's country that is. Found this forum on the net and thought I may sign up here, so here I am.

5. slidetackledotnet

slidetackledotnet New Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    So I've been playing for this team for over ten years. Great bunch of lads and all but the coach doesn't know what he is doing. It frustrates me because I want to improve and win but because the coach is hopeless we don't improve as a team. Should I stay or go find a new team?

6. onlinesurveysjames

onlinesurveysjames New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Club:
    2 de Mayo
  7. uniq0

uniq0 New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Hi guys.
    I am a newbie to this forum. When can I open a post?

8. GiggsBoson

GiggsBoson New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hola, I run a fledgling (Man Utd) blog, writing a different kind of article than your everyday fare, and match reports, on United. My twitter -

https://twitter.com/Giggs_Boson

First football forum I've joined since the old days of "Soccerpulse" in 05/06 time. Used to make a lot of videos on there with the rest of the large video community (we were still using WMM back then!). SP was one of the first places to do that whole "player AV reels" thing you see everywhere now. The last video I made was the first compilation I knew of, of all Fernando Torres' goals at Atletico (while he was still at Atletico). I don't know if that video is still out there somewhere, the resolution will be interesting to see. The rest of my video's were mostly Brazil based.

Anyway, see you around :)

9. 9afael

9afael New Member

Aug 16, 2011
    Brazil
    Club:
    Vasco da Gama Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hello there, i'm "new" here, live in Brazil, Vasco supporter, nice to meet y'all

10. Tobias Knieling

Tobias Knieling New Member

Jul 2, 2012
    Ukiah, California
    Club:
    FC Schalke 04
    Hello.. I am 24 and I live in California. I played from 4-8 in Germany, and from 8-12 once I moved to the US. I'm way too old to do anything serious, but I would like to start playing soccer again for some fun and competitive matches.

Anyone have any tips on how I should get restarted?

11. M. Thacker

M. Thacker New Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Tobias, Check out the California Soccer Association North. They have information about adult leagues in northern California.

12. Copes

Copes Member

Aug 30, 2012
    St. John's, Newfoundland
    Club:
    Torino FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Hey all, new poster. To be entirely honest, my recent obsession with soccer is a relatively new phenomenon. Growing up I played a little, but was never much of an athlete. On top of that, soccer isn't particularly big in Canada, so when I had any interest in watching a sport, it was hockey.

I came to University in Newfoundland in 2007, and because good friends with a guy from Ecuador (who I now live with). With him and a few other friends, I found myself watching the 2010 World Cup, and I couldn't help but want to watch every match. Watching the sport was insanely enjoyable for me. I think a large part of it extended from the teams I was watching. In what other sport can you actually root for Ghana? The international reach of this sport appealed to me, and I found myself wishing Canada was there.

I watched the Euro this summer, and again just loved everything I saw. I had avoided MLS up until this point, as others had complained about how awful the league was. I needed soccer more than once every few years though, and started watching some MLS games. I found I actually enjoyed MLS Soccer, it really WASN'T that bad. It was physical, which I liked, and there wasn't as much diving and crying as I saw in some of the World Cup / Euro games I had watched. I enjoyed watching Montreal play, and given that this is their inaugural season, it just seemed fitting (as it was kind of mine as well). I love Montreal as a city, had a trip planned to visit (which turned into a chance to see Montreal vs D.C. live, my first live sporting event) and my fandom grew exponentially.

Anyway, perhaps this is too long,but that's my relatively brief history. I'm happy to be here, I hope to learn a lot from you guys, and hopefully I'll actually be able to contribute a thing or two as a new fan, regarding how to grow the sport in places like North America, where it desperately needs to become bigger (IMO). This is the most popular sport on our planet. As a Canadian, I'd love to have a national team that can be competitive!

Cheers all, happy to be here.

13. Fhurion

Fhurion Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Another noob from Toronto here.

Long-time forum prowler, first-time poster. Looking forward to diving in!

You may catch a few of my updates on Wikipedia, as I'm an active editor of the footy pages, particularly of the MLS/NASL/USL variety. Feel free to pitch in or call me out!

Whitecaps10 repped this.
  14. cbbrown

cbbrown New Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    2 de Mayo
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Hi Guys,

I am Criss and new here hope I'll get a lot of info. from this forum.

Thank you..!!

15. VicDog

VicDog New Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Los Angeles, California
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Hi all! new to the board and looking to get advice. Have 2 young kids in the game now and one of them is new in Club soccer. I need help and advice with the club part!

16. Gracelynpaul

Gracelynpaul New Member

Sep 11, 2012
    Hello Friends i am Gracelynpaul from USA. From last few months i got an interest in soccer game and i want to gain more and more knowledge regarding it. While my search on soccer game i found your forums and this is very useful forum. It has very good information related to the soccer game. From here i can get information about the it.

17. sanyioo

sanyioo New Member

Sep 11, 2012
    We know, Nike Shox Outlet NZ light weight, so it can help runner-up to run fast. Not only the runner-up, but also offers great shoes cushion, so you will never regret buying this style of shoe. Nike Shox NZ, mesh construction lends breathable comfort to a lightweight. Outfitted with signature Shox columns for superior cushioning. Combined with whole shox sole and the combinational upper, Nike Shox Cheap NZ seems so special. They are absolutely your best choice for your sports! You can visit other Nike Shoes : Nike Shox R4 Plating .

18. SoccerPicks365

SoccerPicks365 New Member

Sep 12, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hello,
    I am from UK. I am making tips for 1 site. I realy like this game and for this i not only watch but also I make money from the game !

19. Hill Giant

Hill Giant Member

Aug 26, 2012
    Club:
    Vasco da Gama Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hello! I'm from Rio de Janeiro/Brazil and decide to join this forum because of my interest on the american soccer. I'm a Vasco da Gama's supporter and also a fan of Sporting Clube de Portugal. I think this forum will be good to learn and to debate.

20. GoEasyHero

GoEasyHero New Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Victoria, British Columbia
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hello everyone, I'm a newbie from Victoria.. Canada. I just enjoy browsing the forums and reading all the debates everyone has. It is odd that I didn't find this site sooner. Hope to meet some you you in the threads. Cheers.

21. SpencerGK1

SpencerGK1 New Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hey Guys First post ever. Im 16 and a goalkeeper from the united states

22. PlainOlNeesh

PlainOlNeesh New Member

Sep 14, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, umm... I'm tanisha.. I like DC United and FC Barcelona. But I don't mind watching EPL also. You can find me on twitter at PlainOlNeesh and @DCUnitedWUFC :)

23. Noahzv

Noahzv New Member

Sep 14, 2012
    South Carolina
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello from the Grand Strand! I'm Noah, and I'm from South Carolina. I don't really have a a favorite team, as I've only recently became interested in this beautiful sport. Oh, and I'm 14.

By the way, how or when am I able to start a thread?

24. djnva

djnva New Member

Sep 12, 2012
    Long time, first time...big fan of USMNT, Tottenham Hotspur and on the college level Old Dominion. My son also plays travel soccer in the U15 age group.