Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. pcannon

pcannon New Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Cypress, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello, I'm Paul. A soccer enthusiast and parent of 2 young soccer players. I am a Houston Dynamo, Houston Dash and Houston Aces season ticket holder. I collect soccer bobbleheads from MLS, NASL, USL, WUSA, WPSL, NWSL and TeamUSA. I'm also a fan of the Germany Nat'l Team and Bayern Munchen as well as the Costa Rica Nat'l Team.

2. TheJohnny44

TheJohnny44 New Member

Nov 8, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hello from LosAngeles.

3. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma

4. Lavernvaughn

Lavernvaughn New Member

Nov 15, 2014
    New York, NY
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Formal website of Forskolin ultra trim presents three or five thirty day period packages letting for Forskolin ultra trim health supplements to be purchase at An economical price.Warning: Will not exceed proposed dose. Expecting or nursing moms, little ones beneath the age of eighteen, and people today that has a acknowledged health care condition should really talk to a medical professional just before utilizing this or any dietary complement. A lot of forskolin dietary supplements use Forskolin ultra trim , a lower high-quality Edition that does not consist of the standardized amount of Forskolin ultra trim Extract that Health professionals advise leaving people with worthless merchandise that produces no outcomes. http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/my-experience-with-forskolin-ultra-trim

5. sakanar

sakanar New Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Club:
    AD Sao Caetano
  6. aleb85

aleb85 New Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Club:
    Torino FC

Good morning, thanks for approving my request.. My name is Alessandro Barberis and I'm working on a thesis for university about Torino Fc. I Ask you 5 minutes of your time for answering this survey. Thanks to all!!!

http://goo.gl/forms/s1UZHIEN5J

7. DanyBravo

DanyBravo New Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hello to all,
    I am from Turkey and I am an old fan of Man United.

8. poetgooner

poetgooner Member+

Arsenal
    Nov 20, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    New member here, from Thailand! Arsenal is my favourite team since the days of Tony Adams and I have a soft spot for the Vancouver Whitecaps because I lived in Vancouver for 4 years.

9. Sir_Artur

Sir_Artur Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hello, I am fan of Manchester United. New here and as an objective football fan, I also know Pele is the greatest ever, no one is worthy to be compared to him [among those I have watched]. Only Cruyf can be claimed to be similar to Pele, but he is also miles back from Pele.

10. McSkillz

McSkillz Member+

ANGEL CITY FC, UCLA BRUINS
    United States
    Nov 22, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Greetings all, I'm located in Los Angeles and love watching the women's game both internationally and through the NWSL league.

11. SomervilleCityFC

SomervilleCityFC New Member

Nov 24, 2014
    Boston MA
    Club:
    --other--
    Hello from Boston Ma area

12. World Toure

World Toure New Member

Nov 24, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Sup all? I'm a Texan, and we love football. But I also love futbol, thanks to the recent world cup and Fifa 15. Can't get enough of it. I hope it goes on year round. Really into the Premier League, and MCFC in particular. Of course I root for the USMNT for national matches.

13. chickensoup

chickensoup New Member

Nov 25, 2014
    Hi all, new to the Forums and hoping to find some help here :)

14. GootyMNE

GootyMNE New Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Club:
    FK Partizan Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Montenegro
    Hi guys, i'm new. Best Regards :)

15. ethanshire93

ethanshire93 New Member

Nov 27, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I be me, a part of AFC :D

16. Handicappers

Handicappers New Member

Dec 6, 2014
  17. vasilios1991

vasilios1991 New Member

Dec 8, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
    Hello everyone.

18. Rapids burgundy

Oct 12, 2011
    Littleton
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #1193 Rapids burgundy, Dec 8, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
  19. Rapids burgundy

Oct 12, 2011
    Littleton
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    With regards to your Germany affiliation.. How fond are you of Sunil Gulati?

upload_2014-12-8_15-45-33.png

20. Puskas 1988

Puskas 1988 Member

Dec 9, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Hello everybody!

My name is Davide and I'm a huge football fan from Italy, even though I have been living in London for the last two years or so.

I've been reading posts in this forum for quite some time, and now I've decided to join the discussion. I'm sure it will be very nice ;)

21. IAH-Gooner

IAH-Gooner Member

Dec 12, 2014
    Houston
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi guys. I live in Houston and I am an Arsenal supporter.

I hated soccer growing up. Then I moved to England and lived there for 2 years. Now I love soccer; especially Arsenal. I lived in Hackney for a while and went to several Arsenal matches at Highbury from 1995-1997. I saw Ian Wright score a hat trick. When I came back to the states I didn't watch much soccer. In 2006 I learned that most of the Arsenal games were available in the states on DirectTV and that is when I started following the Arsenal again. I have been reading this forum for several years and today I decided I would register so that I can post my 2 cents.

22. ofb1988

ofb1988 New Member

Dec 15, 2014
    Club:
    Rangers
    new from glasgow

23. Sir_Artur

Sir_Artur Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I do not get why we need this introduction board?! we are not here to chat private things, we are here to disscuss footbal.

24. Sir_Artur

Sir_Artur Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    since this is an introduction board, I want to get familiar with the opportunities of this site and I want to use this post of mine as a test, so please do not complaint me, I wanna learn by testing here:

first thing I am going to test is can I quote more than 1 posts in one reply of mine:
    test:
    so, the first one is successfully done.

next:
    yeah I can.

p.s: I am trying to discover, do not get it as flooding.

25. Sir_Artur

Sir_Artur Member

Nov 21, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    now, on to another functions:

can I write with red?! yes, you can even write with yelow, but I myself cant see it. so, need to try another one.

font size can be changed too. there are smiles: :):notworthy: no testing on serious threads

thank you.