Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. DaveSportsGuy

DaveSportsGuy New Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Hello everyone. Dave here to talk about soccer/football.

2. Timbuck

Timbuck Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Hello from Southern California. Home of the crazy (but pretty hot) soccer moms and dads with high expectations

3. Romano338

Romano338 New Member

Aug 15, 2014
    France
    Hi

Romano338 from France. I kind of let go football in some ways, because of the business part that became too big, although I still enjoy freestyle (playing and watching) and can enjoy a Fifa game too.

4. Shootthedefence

Shootthedefence New Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Hi all! We're an Internet radio football show and have joined to read new and refreshing opinions from those outside the UK.

Its too soon to plug our show, but we've recently interviewed Tony Vidmar, Rohan Ricketts, Leon Knight, Giuliano Maiorana and Tony Evans (Football Editor for The Times)

5. Hussy

Hussy New Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I am from Australia. Interested in football leagues soo much ^_^

6. ARJRR27

ARJRR27 Guest

Hi. #Boston

7. Foot Fairies

Foot Fairies New Member

Aug 15, 2014
    United States
    Whats up guys. I make soccer YouTube videos with my friends, and just thought I should join a forum to try it out.

8. JR Salazar

JR Salazar New Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Long Beach, CA, USA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    JR Salazar, editor of the MLS Multiplex on the FanSided Network. Hello.

9. cjohn7032

cjohn7032 New Member

Aug 18, 2014
    Club:
    CD Tapatio
    Hi all! I am from US and have been a soccer enthusiast for many years! I have been playing soccer for 8 years and have recently found interest in writing about soccer.

If you are interested in learning or reading about some simple yet effective soccer drills for improving your game, visit Soccerdrills4kids.com.

10. cjohn7032

cjohn7032 New Member

Aug 18, 2014
    Club:
    CD Tapatio
    Hi all! I am from US and have been a soccer enthusiast for many years!
    If you are interested in learning or reading about some simple yet effective soccer drills for improving your game, visit Soccerdrills4kids.com.

11. UnexpectedFlash

UnexpectedFlash New Member

Aug 18, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Hey everyone, here from Maryland, in the US.

Club - Man City
    Fav player(s) - Sergio Aguero & Neymar

I enjoy watching any soccer matches, from all leagues and clubs.

12. JoeU

JoeU New Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Hello everyone,

Joe here. I have been a member of many message boards in the past, usually with this handle. I have been a footy fan, player, coach, and referee for most of my life. Now, I have added podcast host to the list of titles. Joining here to further my knowledge of the game, as well as get ideas from the community for show topics. I host the show with 2 other hosts, one here in the states, and one in the UK. Once I get permission from mods to mention all that info, I'll post it somewhere in the forum.

Looking forward to interacting with the community.

Joe

13. FootballFever

FootballFever New Member

Aug 20, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    hey guys im new here from india ;) a football fan..

14. MondoGoal

MondoGoal New Member

Aug 5, 2014
    Wellesley, Ma
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    We're a startup from Boston. We're AS Roma (i Giallorossi!) fans, and are spread out over several EPL teams. Personally, Philip from Customer Service, I'm a Sunderland fan. I do understand most message boards frown upon shared accounts. I'll be doing the posting, but I try to use We on business accounts.

15. Nedi

Nedi New Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Ned from Ottawa, Canada, says Hi to everyone here

MondoGoal repped this.
  16. Footballover

Footballover New Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Hi, I'm Gianluca from Rome, Italy. I'm a Footballover and I have made this app http://bit.ly/fbllovr

Enjoy!

MondoGoal repped this.
  17. app favourite

app favourite New Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Hi,

I'm "app favourite" owner of http://www.soccerhooligansoundboard.com/. It's a free android app to support your team. Check it out! My favourite team? hmmm good question. I guess I don't have one particular favourite club, but I love watching the world cup and support my country. Go orange :).

Take care

MondoGoal repped this.
  18. LuiGalaviz15

LuiGalaviz15 New Member

Aug 23, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hello everybody I'm Lui.

19. Laces Out

Laces Out New Member

Aug 24, 2014
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Hello all,

Been a lurker here for about eight years and finally decided to join in, as arguing about soccer is one of my favorite things to do. I have no real allegiance to any one team (besides USMNT) but enjoy watching the various leagues play out and keeping an eye on the transfer market. I recently acquired cable at my home, and am excited to see more soccer this year than any previous season.

Salutations/Cheers/Aloha - whichever you prefer

20. sebastian.shultc

sebastian.shultc New Member

Aug 25, 2014
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Hello everyone! Thanks, for having me!

21. soccerwriter27

soccerwriter27 New Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Good day everyone! I was looking for a very long time a forum like this and luckily, I came across with this! this is great! I am from Philippines who has a passion like everybody's! :) NIce to here! I am also a blog writer who specializes mostly about facts about World Cup like the no. 1 top scorers of every countries and many more. If you have time you can visit my blog in the link below! Feel free to comment and share some suggestions! Thank you my friends! Have nice day!

http://sportshouse.expertscolumn.com/

22. sakanar

sakanar New Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Club:
    AD Sao Caetano
    Hi everyone, I'm a football fanatic and always watch matches in my free time. I also love to play football with my friends, but I'm not very good! :D My other passions are juggling and footbag, and I have a site where you can see me playing. If you want to check it out it's http://www.haniabag.com

23. jamespearce23

jamespearce23 New Member

Aug 26, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hey everyone! First time poster here and a brand new coach :)
    Just thought I would throw my name up here, say hello and pick your brains about coaching soccer!

24. Euro Fantasy League

Euro Fantasy League New Member

Aug 27, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
  25. GiacomoJack

GiacomoJack New Member

Aug 27, 2014
    La Spezia, Italy / London
    Club:
    --other--
    Hello. I'm Giacomo, I'm italian and I was born in 1994. I live in a little town between Genoa and Pisa close to the "Cinque Terre" called La Spezia. I follow british football, MLS and Serie A. I support my local team, Spezia, which play in Italy second division, Serie B.

As you can see from my icon/avatar I'm a big Oasis fan. Cheers