Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. royalrooters

royalrooters New Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    My name is Tommy.

I've started following soccer after the 2006 World Cup, mostly MLS. I was a Revs fan since then, but I didn't really fall for the sport until I began watching the EPL in 2011. I followed Liverpool for the first few year, since John Henry owns the Red Sox (I live outside of Boston) they were easy to follow. I flirted with the Spurs for a season, but they didn't do it for me. Now with NBC Sports having the contract for the EPL it's easy for me to follow the entire league, and I fell for Liverpool after watching a bunch of matches from a bunch of different teams. That's it, I'm back where I started and I have no intention of ever leaving my support of them.

2. anthony1327

anthony1327 New Member

Jul 10, 2014
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
  3. Kenrry10

Kenrry10 New Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Club:
    Club América
    Hello everyone, my name is Kenrry, I'm Mexican-American and love football/soccer, I support Club America and Arsenal and I'm just here to talk about football/soccer (whichever you prefer) I've also recently decided to start a blog about my passion football/soccer It would mean the world to me if you check it out.
    -Kenrry
    http://footballnation.sportsblog.com/

4. Oddo26

Oddo26 Member

Jul 12, 2014
    New York City
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Hello. I'm from the United States. However as my parents are from Uruguay and Germany my interest in Soccer is larger than most. While I follow clubs very casually like most American soccer fans I follow all my favorite players and the international game very closely. I've followed the forum for a long time and joining has been one of those things I've wanted to do but have just not had the time for. Now on the eve of a world cup final it appears to me to be the perfect time to join.

5. Jake Heilbrunn

Jake Heilbrunn New Member

Jul 14, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hey guys, I'm Jake Heilbrunn from San Diego and will be attending The Ohio State University this fall. I've played soccer all my life and love everything about the game. I actually just started a soccer blog and wrote my first post about concussion protocol after watching this past World Cup. I would love it if you guys read it and posted your thoughts and opinions! You can check it out here:

http://jakeheilbrunnsoccerblog.blogspot.com

6. Vince Massi

Vince Massi Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    S. C. Seahorses
    Hello. My wife and I are American citizens who are happily retired in Mexico. We were not interested in soccer until this year's World Cup, and now we are devoted fans of the US, Mexico, and Italy (where my family came from). I am mostly interested in the international games that lead up to the 2018 World Cup. For the record, the US beat Chile 2-1 yesterday, so we're undefeated.

7. twhouston55

twhouston55 New Member

Jul 15, 2014
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hello, my name is Tyler.

From Houston, TX

I work at a soccer specific retail store so if anyone needs any info on equipment I might be able to help. My favorite teams are Arsenal and the Houston Dynamo.

8. rayray2018

rayray2018 New Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hello, new user here.

I made this video from my trip to the World Cup. Please enjoy!

9. FutbolCoachOnline

FutbolCoachOnline New Member

Jun 21, 2014
    Worldwide
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Hi fellow football lovers. First time here, looks like a great forum. I'm not sure why I get the message about insufficient points to post an intro? Anyway, I'm from Australia, I like: Real Madrid, Futsal, Street Soccer, Beach Soccer geez, anything with the round ball that's taken over the world lol. I run a small youth technical development clinic and a YouTube Soccer Skills Channel. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention the name so I won't as I don't want to step on any toes. Thanks

10. Taktiek

Taktiek New Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Hello all.

I am a 19-year old huge football (or soccer) fan. I live and breath the sport. In my free time I run my own football tactics blog - go check it out if you wish, the link is on my profile.

11. Renatuh

Renatuh New Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Hi I'm Renate I'm from the Netherlands. I'm a defense player.

12. puzurinsusinak

puzurinsusinak New Member

Jul 20, 2014
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Hello from the mid-South.

13. John Hall

John Hall New Member

Jul 21, 2014
    Club:
    Wellington Phoenix
    Kiaora from New Zealand!

14. theblake30

theblake30 New Member

Jul 21, 2014
    Hey guys, I had no idea that this board existed, so I'm really happy that I found it. I'm a massive soccer fan and am a writer for Football.com. I basically just love talking about the game and its growth in the United States. Looking forward to some awesome discussion!

15. maximum777

maximum777 New Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Hello all...football forever :))

16. ioppolo

ioppolo Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Perth, Australia
    Club:
    Perth Glory
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Big fan of international soccer from Australia here!

17. croangel

croangel New Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Hello all you here from me :)

18. seana_

seana_ New Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  19. Dennis324s

Dennis324s Member

Jul 27, 2014
    Alabama
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi! My name is Dennis and I'm sort of just getting into Soccer/football. I watched my first soccer match in the '06 World Cup in Germany. I follow the US Mens National team. Didn't watch much soccer again until the 2010 WC and then again I watched this past World Cup. Didn't watch much soccer in between. Soccer isn't followed much in my part of the country. In fact, I only know 1 other person nearby who likes it. They didn't teach it in school when I was a kid and I don't think they do even now, which is a shame.

Something happened after this past WC though. I kind of got hooked. And now I find myself searching on tv to find other soccer matches to watch. I've had to teach myself the game because I knew nothing about it. I still get a bit muddled sometimes on fouls and such. And I don't know many players or coaches.

I'm hoping to find an MSL soccer team to follow. I've watched Barcelona and Madrid play and their brand of soccer seems to be much better than what we have here. Great players! Also I want to find a Premier Soccer League team to cheer for as well but I just don't know much about them. They are playing some 'friendlies' on tv at the moment and I've been watching as much as I can. So I would be happy to get advice on who I should check out. :)

But mainly I just wanted to find other fans of the sport to talk to because as I said....NOBODY in Alabama that I know of (other than the migrant workers) supports soccer. And unfortunately I don't speak Spanish.

20. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    From the NorthEast of the USA. Huge soccer fan esp Real Madrid.

21. ATX1

ATX1 Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Hi, fan from texas

22. RiseUpSLV

RiseUpSLV New Member

Jul 30, 2014
    ATL
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Hello from ATL

23. AirbornePhoto

AirbornePhoto Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Hi, I'm new here. Played youth for Minnesota back when it was USL. Moved to Germany, played in the regional league Bayern for 3 years with Eintracht Bamberg and FC Nuernberg II. Now back in Minnesota. Big gladbach fan, if you couldnt already tell.

24. PoconoPudge

PoconoPudge New Member

Jul 31, 2014
    NE Pennsylvania
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello from NEPA! I played a little community college soccer and now play in pick up leagues in the area. Just coming around to the MLS. I will be following the Philadelphia Union!

25. Chesco United

Chesco United Member+

DC United
    Jun 24, 2001
    Chester County, PA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The Pocono Snow have a great crest. They play in East Stroudsburg.