Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. icyroo

icyroo New Member

Jun 29, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Hello, from Scotland :)

2. Colinday

Colinday New Member

Jun 29, 2014
    China
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Hellow! I am from China !!!!!

3. Colinday

Colinday New Member

Jun 29, 2014
    China
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Can you help me figure out why I still can't post new topic??

4. Ashlie Bell

Ashlie Bell New Member

Jun 30, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Hey, I am newbie. I am a big time soccer fan. Nice to join this forum and looking forward to informational discussions.

5. Lucas Darathy

Lucas Darathy New Member

Jun 30, 2014
    São Paulo, Brazil
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hello. :) I found this site yesterday when I was looking for a place to talk about the WC. My name is Lucas and I'm from Brazil.

6. Tollo

Tollo New Member

Jun 18, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Hi everybody, my name is Antti and I a from Finland :)

7. Spanky144

Spanky144 Member

Jun 30, 2014
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Hallo, my name a Borat. I like a you. I like sex. Is nice

8. HawkeyeStudio

HawkeyeStudio New Member

Jun 25, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^ What is this 2005?

9. boomer26

boomer26 New Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello all...new guy here from Texas.

10. Spotkick

Spotkick New Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello, I have been playing since I was 5 years old, i also coach and ref. I live for soccer.

11. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    there is a thread somewhere i just cant find it now but im sure @dark knight can help you guys out

12. Kalistoga

Kalistoga New Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Brand new to the forum, excited to have lots of other folks to talk football/soccer with! So hello from Atlanta, GA!

13. Jeroen234

Jeroen234 New Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Belgium
    Greetings from Belgium

14. Seliepeter

Seliepeter New Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Club:
    NEC
    Hello, I'm new here! I'm from The Netherlands and I support the recently relegated NEC. Other than supporting NEC, I want to follow all the major competitions in the world (mostly only through online highlights).

15. Toro89

Toro89 Member+

Jul 6, 2014
    Southern Italy
    Club:
    Torino FC
    Hi! I'm italian,I'm from Campania. My team is Torino. Good Bye :D

16. Telly Halkias

Telly Halkias Member

Jul 7, 2014
    Hello all;

I am Telly Halkias, an American journalist.

I live in New England and always use my real name, media byline, and column mug shot online.

I grew up in Europe playing soccer there for my entire boyhood, and so have game a foreigner's eye and sensibility for the game. I also lived and played some there as an adult, too. I hung up my spikes in my early 40s because my knees just ached too after 90 hard minutes. I still like a casual kick around and scrimmage followed by some good beer.

This World Cup has caused me to return to one of my first loves and start writing a bit more about the game because U.S. fans are in need of people who are American but know the overseas game like a native.

Please feel free to Google my name to find my work online; most of it is not about sports.

Thanks,

Telly

Telly Halkias
    Writer/Correspondent/Editor
    CV:
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/telly-halkias/33/963/753
    Blog: http://fromthestacks.bangordailynews.com/

17. WoofyWolf24

WoofyWolf24 New Member

Jul 7, 2014
    American Liverpool fan here, looking for more info on The Beautiful Game

18. sillyamerican

sillyamerican New Member

Jul 8, 2014
    My name is Kyle, and I'm from the DC area in the US. USMNT supporter, looking to dive deeper into club football.

19. Blizzerdz

Blizzerdz New Member

Jul 8, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Hi, My name is Arnfinn and I am a football/soccer fanatic. I have even started up a social network for soccer fans, so we can communicate and share soccer stuff..

I am married and have 2 children.

If you want to see my social network, visit here

Glad to be part of this community :D

20. Abelardo

Abelardo New Member

Jul 8, 2014
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Hello from Spain. I´m an Athletic Club Bilbao "Member/Socio" (I pay every year a money to see the team ; every 4 years the members of the club vote to choose a new president between the others members).

21. Doraemon_

Doraemon_ Member

Jul 8, 2014
    Hi! From Alaska, love soccer. Just here to find advice for buying new cleats.

22. Bronze Warrior

Bronze Warrior New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    West Hill, Kent, WA
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, ok, I've been a member since 2007 but almost never around. What's up?

23. Alvinegro!

Alvinegro! Member

Jul 9, 2014
    Florianópolis, Brasil
    Club:
    Figueirense Florianopolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hi! I'm Alvinegro! I support Figueirense, the greatest team of Santa Catarina State in Brazil and it's not my first time in this forum. Actually i never entered for post, only for read. But after the last game i saw (Brazil x Germany) i decided to participate.

I hope i can have good discussions here, and improve my english!

24. BendsTheBall

BendsTheBall New Member

Jul 6, 2014
    Hello From New York City! I have been getting into "Football" since the World Cup of 2010 and have really caught the bug this year with the 2014 World Cup. Have been a fan of the Netherlands and the German Team since 2010. I am now bummed that Netherlands lost the semi-finals to Argentina on Penalty Kicks.....Such is life. However, this does make for an even more MEMORABLE World Cup with Brazil's humiliating defeat to Germany and NOW ARGENTINA is in the Finals with the chance to win the World Cup!

I am trying to figure out an international team to follow. I am leaning to the English Premier League because the games are broadcast in English and seem to be televised in the USA. In addition, I like a lot of the Team Netherlands Players like : Arjen Robben, Robert Van Persie, and Wesley Schneijder and it appears that Manchester United's new coach Louis Van Gaal is trying to bring Robben and Schneijder to his team Manchester United to join Van Persie. I have really liked Robben's play since 2010 and 2014 World Cup and I would love to see him on the team and be able to follow him.

I am also considering La Liga in Spain because their style of football seems to emphasize less physical play and more touches and passing. The Budesliga with Bayern Munchen and many of the great German players like Lamm, and Mueller is also a possibility. The problem with La Liga or the Bundesliga is that they are mainly broadcast in a foreign language and foreign language Media: Newspapers, Blogs, Facebook,Team Home Websites etc.

That is it for now. I look forward to interesting and stimulating discussions about The Beautiful Game!

25. cowboyz1

cowboyz1 New Member

Jul 10, 2014
    California
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello everyone. A bit late to the party but I will at least be ready for the 2018 World Cup.