Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. cheetahmobile

cheetahmobile New Member

May 18, 2014
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Hey guys! I'm a football lover who loves Inter and Zlatan Ibrahimovic!!! Also I love FIFA World Cup!

2. babablue

babablue New Member

May 22, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hello, I'm from the US with Nigerian roots. Support MUFC

3. kansascity.lincoln

Jun 14, 2011
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello soccer fans. Great times lie ahead, glad there is a place to share it all.

4. RickyRudy

RickyRudy New Member

May 7, 2014
    Hello I'm Ricardo. Originally from Jamaica, currently residing in the USA. I support the Blackburn Rovers and of course the Reggae Boyz. Shout out to all the yaadie fans out there

5. Mochileira

Mochileira Member

May 23, 2014
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hi all! My name is Aline, I'm Brazilian, from Sao Paulo. I've discovered this forums just a few days ago, a couple of days before the FIFA WC and I'm enjoying it a lot. The WC may be a way to meet people from different countries who share the love for football (or soccer), but also this group may help us to keep in touch anytime. I'm glad to have found here. ;)

6. WTTonyD

WTTonyD Member

May 22, 2014
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hello, my name is Antonio. I am Mexican, residing in the US. Rooting for Mexico and cant wait to visit Brazil

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  7. kronz21

kronz21 Member

Mar 17, 2006
    cleveland
    I may not be new but I haven't been to these boards for awhile and have never introduced myself, shame really. Well I'm kronze, that's my nickname people actually call me in real life not my real name though. Anyways I live in the USA and have enjoyed soccer my whole life. I'm excited for the world cup my teams are the USA, Germany and Spain. Although Chile intrigues me as well, they are more my underdog team along with the USA.

Also check out my new youtube channel: http://adf.ly/ohPBV

It's not much right now but I'm always adding to it and taking requests. Just let me know if there's anything you want to watch! Full matches, single player tricks and best off's etc.

8. Mavalanche

Mavalanche New Member

Jun 1, 2014
    Las Vegas, NV
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What's up everyone? My name is Kevin and I'm a United States and Jozy Altidore supporter. I also (somewhat) support the Mexican national team because my wife is from Mexico. I was introduced to the sport of football in 2007 when one David Beckham made his way into our MLS. I'm proof that his move was very successful for the league and I will always have crazy amounts of respect for him doing so. The league wouldn't be where it is without that move. Since he was the reason I got into the sport, I claim the LA Galaxy as my club despite only being in Los Angeles for one day in my entire life.

Since 2007, I've become a bigger football fan year after year and with the World Cup around the corner, I need to talk some football but being in America it's not easy to find people who know the sports on a basic level, let alone the level I want to talk it.

Looking forward to some great discussion. Go USA!

9. 23MD

23MD New Member

Jun 2, 2014
  10. yoursports365

yoursports365 New Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey all. Huge soccer fan (and sports fan in general) from Texas. This lead me to recently start a new site: http://yoursports365.com/us365/

We will be hosting pools for all sports, and currently have a World Cup pool going for free. Feel free to check it out!

11. Old Bay

Old Bay New Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hello.

From Virginia. I follow Blackburn Rovers and the USMNT.

12. Bob B.

Bob B. New Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Club:
    DC United
    Hello from DC. Vamos United!

13. Howard BD

Howard BD New Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Hi, everybody. My name is Howard。 and come from China. I love football very much, although there is not so good at it in our country. Absolutely, I'm so excited that World Cup is coming, and I do a job that I like, this job is connected with World Cup. If you also like the football or World Cup, like me, maybe you can visit our website: https://www.p2pslot.com/. You must receive a surprise.

14. wiseman

wiseman New Member

Jun 3, 2014
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Hello everybody.
    I am 34 years old, i am italian and my name is Alessandro.
    I live in Sardinia and i love Juventus FC.
    I cheer Italy in the soccer world cup, my hope is to see Italy win the cup as in 2006.

15. TonygWestHam

TonygWestHam New Member

Jun 4, 2014
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Hello from London

16. Cookham

Cookham Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys, longtime lurker here.

I'm from beautiful Charlottesville, Virginia. Got to grow up attending Bruce Arena's dynasty teams at University of Virginia. I've been a diehard US team fan since '98 (I'm in my mid 20's). I also grew up living in England (hence, my name Cookham, the Berkshire village I lived in). I support Colorado Rapids (I've lived in Colorado and am a graduate of the University of Colorado) and Wycombe Wanderers of League 2.

Also, my longtime girlfriend and future wife is Brazilian. I am extremely familiar with Brazil if any of you have any questions of any sort about traveling there, climate questions, venue questions etc. don't hesitate to ask. I'll be off to Brazil again in a couple weeks, ready to rep the USA!

Cheers, and let's have our Yanks shock the world (in a positive way!)

Cookham.

17. Megabeast

Megabeast Member

Jun 6, 2014
    Club:
    Blackpool FC
    Hi.

Been lurking for months. Thought I might as well sign up!

18. bigboydonovan23

bigboydonovan23 New Member

Jun 6, 2014
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    My name is Chris. An LA Galaxy and Landon Donovan fan.

19. Giordano Bruno

Giordano Bruno New Member

Jun 5, 2014
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hello, guys. I'm a Brazilian and I found this forum through orkut topics about the World Cup. Like a good football fan, I'm waiting for the World Cup, which for us will be a great experience.

20. Veynerd

Veynerd New Member

Jun 6, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Hello everyone im completely new and would just like to tell you a little something about me. I am a die hard Man UTD fan and have a couple favorite players. Old School: Zidane, Pele, Romario, Maradona, Cruyff, Schmeichel, Dino Zoff, Maldini, George Best, Garrincha, Ronaldo 9 etc. New School: Rooney, Van Persie, Walcott, Ronaldo 7, Messi, Ribery, Bale, Neymar. I've been playing soccer for 5 years and my current favorite positions are - ST, CB, GK

21. itysoccervideo

Jun 6, 2014
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    hello everyone
    i am italy fans
    just new to here

22. Wolverine In Iowa

Wolverine In Iowa New Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Long-time viewer, first-time poster. I would consider myself moderately knowledgeable about the game, but I definitely need to brush up on tactics. I support MUFC and DC United, as well as the US national teams.

23. El Chuma

El Chuma BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 17, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am new, I like mechico and the way they sometimes tie.

24. GoTrainAvenger

GoTrainAvenger New Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Toronto, ON
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hey Folks, I'm a long time reader of the site and the forum, but just registered yesterday. I live in Southern Ontario, Canada and I support MUFC, Toronto FC and the English National Team.
    Me and a couple friends recently started a soccer blog at www.footyfair.com

I'm looking forward to talking about soccer with everyone here.

25. SoccerCoach101

SoccerCoach101 New Member

Jun 8, 2014
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Hello, my introduction post