Introduce Yourself Here

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by ProfZodiac, Jul 8, 2012.

1. barnitosupreme9

barnitosupreme9 New Member

May 5, 2014
    Houston, Tx
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi, i'm Dylan from Houston (soon to be Austin) and I love the Dynamo, US National Team, and TV.

2. PasNap

PasNap New Member

May 5, 2014
    Queens NYC
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Newbie from nyc.
    Forza Napoli.

2014 coppa italia champs

3. barnitosupreme9

barnitosupreme9 New Member

May 5, 2014
    Houston, Tx
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Glen!!!! I love your show and I love your commentary!! Keep up the good work!!!

4. leonroma

leonroma Member

May 6, 2014
    Rome
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hi! I'm Leonardo! I study journalism and i love As Roma!

5. tsun23

tsun23 Member

May 10, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi Everyone new to the forum from California excited to be here

6. DynamOle

DynamOle New Member

May 10, 2014
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    New to forum.
    Native Houstonian.

Dynamo and Guingamp

7. Ƭяιиιтʏ

Ƭяιиιтʏ Member+

May 11, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Hi all, I am from Trinidad and a huge fan of Real Madrid and Spain....I hope to be an active part of the discussions since the current forum I am on is dying and I'm looking for a new home. :)

8. Robbie Bannatyne

Robbie Bannatyne New Member

May 12, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Hello All, thanks for accepting me on to this forum.

http://robbiebannaty...ss.com/?s=messi

Hello Football Fans, how are you all? Ready for the World Cup..

Read my fascinating story about when Ranger U15's took on the Barcelona's 'Baby Dream Team' of Lionel Messi, Fabregas and Pique...

I am from Glasgow and I am a sports writer.. Check out my work

http://robbiebannaty....wordpress.com/

http://www.givemespo...obbie-bannatyne

Also, I would gladly take requests on football topics of your interest that I could write about.

Cheers,

Robbie

9. I Chen

I Chen Member

Atlético Madrid
    Germany
    May 12, 2014
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hi, I'm Christie from Taiwan :)
    I'm new here!

10. Chemist9116

Chemist9116 Member

May 7, 2014
    Lima, Peru
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Hello, I'm Chris from Lima, Peru. (Yes that mid size country next to Brazil in South America, easy to spot in the map). Its nice to find a friendly forum to talk about soccer. I've been an 'aficionado' for many years but not very active on social media until now. I have high hopes for Korea Republic to pass this World Cup beyond the Round of 16, and so excited to see their performance as well in the Asian Cup next year.

11. zeitgeis

zeitgeis Member

May 13, 2014
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

12. zeitgeis

zeitgeis Member

May 13, 2014
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As it turns out, I was mistaken about the location of the WC. It was in Mexico. Brazil won.

13. RobinVanRobben

May 1, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I can't offer any advice, but you are a good man!

14. Brasitusa

Brasitusa Member+

AC Milan
    Italy
    May 14, 2014
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Hi. In anticipation of the upcoming World Cup, I have just discovered this site. I would like to discuss the upcoming games as they happen. I am American of Italian descent but I have family in Brazil. Therefore, I root for Brazil (my preferred club is Cruzeiro Belo Horizonte), Italy, and the United States, thus my nickname brasitusa - brasil (with an s rather than a z like the locals spell it), italy, usa). In Italy I support AC Milan. I do not support any MLS club since I don't watch it. I prefer to follow the Italian Serie A and the Brazilian league (Brasileirão) on TV. I also follow the Champions League, the Libertadores, and on occasion the English Premier League where I support Arsenal. I've been to several soccer (football) stadiums in South America and Europe and I've been to a World Cup in person. I understand Italian but can't really write it fluently, but I do speak fluent Portuguese in addition to English and French.

I look forward to discussing the upcoming games online, since most of my friends here in the United States don't care for soccer and much prefer the local sports (I do love American football, college basketball, and ice hockey, but soccer is my preferred sport).

I'm a male, married, with a son who also loves soccer.

Cheers.

15. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Bem-vindo parceiro.

16. Brasitusa

Brasitusa Member+

AC Milan
    Italy
    May 14, 2014
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Obrigado!

17. Footy Fair

Footy Fair New Member

May 15, 2014
    Club:
    12 de Octubre
    Hey all,

Football / Soccer crazy bunch of guys here, check out our new soccer project at: www.footyfair.com

18. phil caldwell

phil caldwell New Member

May 16, 2014
    uk
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hi all im phil caldwell from laythedraw.net

19. fastacton

fastacton New Member

May 15, 2014
    Greetings and stuff.

20. JohnvanEnckevort1

JohnvanEnckevort1 New Member

May 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hi everybody,

I'm a die hard soccer fan since my early youth, and always searching for historical statistical information.

I'm a historian and a journalist from the Netherlands, and I have two blogs on soccer at the moment:

www.worldwidesoccerstories.blogsport.com (stories, articles) and

www.top15goalscorers.blogspot.com (historical and seasonwise goal scoring statistics, worldwide)

Hope to get busy here, contributing especially on historical topics.

Greetings, John

21. Cisarro

Cisarro New Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Club:
    Univ Catolica
    Hi!

I have commented on some topics but didn't introduce myself yet. My name is David (from Chile) but you can call me Cisarro :thumbsup: My favourite players are Di Stéfano and Puskás.

22. FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow Member

Charlotte FC
    United States
    May 17, 2014
    NC
    Club:
    Charlotte
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What's up everybody. I'm 18 and about to graduate high school, I'll be attending Appalachian State in the fall for college. I'm still relatively new to soccer (football), but over the past year or two it's became my second favorite sport after it took me so long to get into it. I'm a huge supporter of the USMNT and Liverpool Football Club. Also a fan of the Carolina Panthers and Charlotte Hornets. That's about it I guess.

23. Curt-John

Curt-John New Member

May 17, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Hi!

My name is Curt, I'm half Belgian/half American, and I wanted to meet more Americans to talk about soccer, seems like there's a big boom of this sport in USA, I heard on youtube it's the second most popular sport among young.

I hope USA will pass the group stage (as Belgium) but I don't want to see them playin' each other in the round of 16!
    And I really get enough about the Platini's positions about the video... (And what he uses to says... )
    I remember a handball not signaled by the referee when the US played against Germany in 2002, some magical "offsides" against Italy in 2006... US soccer team use to have a disadvantageous referee's decisions. (Am I the only one who thinks this?)

My fav' players are :
    - Clint Dempsey, Landon Donovan & Michael Bradley, Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher.

Thanks for reading!

24. Tomazo

Tomazo Member

May 18, 2014
    Koper
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    Hello I'm Tomaž from Slovenia and I'am playing soccer. I love this sport and have also made a website about it, you can visit it here: bestsoccersite.com I'm very glad that i have joined this big soccer forum, hope I will have fun. :)

25. baller4u

baller4u New Member

May 18, 2014
    Club:
    AS Monaco FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi everyone i am Stacey im a huge fan of man u and follower since i was little .