Interpretation of the election result

Discussion in 'Elections' started by verybdog, Nov 3, 2004.

1. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Nothing, why?
    (You do know, of course, that the earliest Roman codes outlawed homosexuality, right?)

2. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    You haven't been around long enough. Verybdog is a North Korea apologist as well as a proponent of gayness=extinction theory. He also thinks had Bill Gates been running Russia's economy it would have worked.
    No, I'm serious. And so is he. Oh, and he also thinks the Irish are a race.

3. verybdog

verybdog New Member

Jun 29, 2001
    Houyhnhnms
    LOL the joker shows up again

Why don't you tell people if my analysis of the election result here is good or not, instead of repeating these craps every other day you find an opportunity in trying to hijack the thread?

4. verybdog

verybdog New Member

Jun 29, 2001
    Houyhnhnms
    You are contradicting yourself here. So I wasn't wrong.

Kerry was not a bad choice, not to the democratic primary voters. That's the only viable choice democrats can have this year, unfortunately.

5. verybdog

verybdog New Member

Jun 29, 2001
    Houyhnhnms
    Why? I think democrats shouldn't even be advocating for gays. Gays should have their own political party.

Notice that I never advocate killing or prosecuting homosexuals. I merely say that the issue shouldn't be an election one for the democrats. Democrats should worry about other more important mainstream things.

6. Tmax

Tmax Member

Apr 10, 2000
    Vermont
    But it was the Romans or the Greeks that homosexuality was completely acceptable?
    As a matter of fact, before one was to marry,bisexuality was virtually the norm. Once they married, they supposedly went hetero-only.

7. minorthreat

minorthreat Member

Jan 1, 2001
    NYC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    The Greeks. And, just for the record, that was the norm for the Japanese for hundreds of years, and they seem to have done just fine.