Internet Streams of Hungary vs Bulgaria or Other East Europe?

Discussion in 'Central & Eastern Europe' started by MiamiAce, Mar 30, 2005.

1. MiamiAce

MiamiAce New Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Miami, USA
    If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Maybe the mods can sticky this so that we can all help each other with the opportunity of watching some great matches in the WCQ phase of Eastern European countries, for those of us who don't normally have TV access to these matches.

Personally, I would like to watch some matches of Hungary, but don't have the opportunity from where I'm at. Does anyone know a free site or url that will be streming the Hungary vs Bulgaria match?

Or any other Eastern European matches?

Any sites in general of UEFA World Cup qualifying?

2. ilovas11

ilovas11 New Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Aren't you all lucky i started postin today, i may have a solution, try it!

wwitv.com (no its not www, only 2) once the site loaded, click "click here to watch tv"
    then<watch all tv station< Hungary ( on left side) which will pop up lists of Hungarian stations, that can be streamed.

i dont know for fact, but i beleive it only works with Windows media Player

Aki nem erti azt, Ha ha ,hogy tudtal ehhez az oldalhoz akkor jutni?
    pisti

3. MiamiAce

MiamiAce New Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Miami, USA
    None of the links that work within the Hungarian TV section are showing the game. Did you bother checking them, or have they ever shown a soccer match?

4. ilovas11

ilovas11 New Member

Feb 16, 2005
    MiamiAce,

NO i have i didn't check if they play it today, bcoz i wasnt near computer at the game time. Ive only seen 1 hungarian soccer on that site! In the future, try the same place but under Italy, Rai Sports. ive seen important games there. Also, download winamp from www.winamp.com once installed, go to TV on the internet, and look For Hungarian Channels,i see 2-3 most of the times.
    "Live from Pecs"
    "mese"
    or whatnut!

BY THE WAY,I SAID "i MAY HAVE A SOLUTION,TRY IT" no garantees! so Relax!
    Szopjal Le!!!