: : : : International Online Soccer : : : :

Discussion in 'Games' started by SankaCofie, Aug 29, 2003.

1. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    -hi-

I'm looking for any bigsoccer members who play the halflife 1st person soccer mod International Online Soccer.

If you've never played, and would like to play IOS and have Halflife (or CS) then download IOS from

http://www.planethalflife.com/ios

and just hop into a game.

The controls are a little funky as its still in Beta (beta 2) and unorganized games tend to become very much like schoolyard games (everyone out for themselves). It took me about 4 or five games to figure it all out and I'm still not a very good player, not the best on my team by far. But with a little play time it gets alot easier and you'll be scoring goals and clearing away dangerous crosses or making crucial saves in no time.

I'm looking for either four or five people to join my IOS team. We're just starting out and have 6 players. We are not registered for CAL or any other IOS league. We just want enough to get a nice 5 on five or 6 on six (just a nice minimum for a match so we can get a few games).

Alternatively if any of you play IOS and either happen to already be on a team, or just want to play a game or two with us, please PM me so we can set up a scrim and get some practice in.

You'll find me playing IOS under the names: w34p0n.S4nk4
    -Sanka-

Or CounterStrike:
    [GoRiLL@Z][K]-SankaCofie-
    [OBEY]BujuBanton
    [w5]JigglyButt

Or you can feel free to PM me or email me if interested.

Thanks
    -Sanka-

2. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Just a few small screenshots so you can see kind of what the game looks like.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    also if anyone plays IOS and has any tips or tricks this would be the place to post it.

i just changed my controls around and my game improved instantly.