Pre-match: International Friendly: USA vs Costa Rica: February 1st

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by Sebsasour, Dec 30, 2019.

1. bsky22

bsky22 Member+

Dec 8, 2003
  2. dlokteff

dlokteff Member+

Jan 22, 2002
    San Francisco, CA
    Uly!!!!

Im feeling this lineup.

Winoman and USSoccerNova repped this.
  3. Kagler24

Kagler24 Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Anyone know of any streams? Dont have it on my sling package.

4. gogorath

gogorath Member+

None
    United States
    May 12, 2019
    Do people have to spend a bunch of time on a USMNT board constantly reminding us that they really don't care?

If they really don't care, they wouldn't be posting here.

adi21, Burr, Winoman and 2 others repped this.
  5. Cannons

Cannons Member+

May 16, 2005
    My only real interest in this game was in the hopes that Matt Turner would get some time in goal. Im totally disappointed that he was one of two healthy scratches. GB went with the other two, more experienced goalies. Unless he was totally outclassed in camp, and who knows, there was almost no news to read anywhere, I would have liked to seen him play at this level. I dont understand the point of playing ANYBODY that has already been seen multiple times, in a friendly? The other two goalies are very well known quantities. Turner is not. I watch him play every week with the Revs and hes an amazing shot blocker. Its hard to believe he is not being given a look in a meaningless friendly.

6. yurch10

yurch10 Member+

Feb 13, 2004
    Seems to be about the same number as the people spending a bunch of time on a USMNT board constantly reminding us that they really don't care about the people spending time on a USMNT board reminding us they don't care about the USMNT.

Thank you for your service.

TOAzer repped this.
  7. napper

napper Member+

Jan 14, 2014
    Fullerton
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bummer that Costa Rica gave us possession and we could rarely create anything threatening. They sat back, we diddled.

Lletget did work.

Shame Gyasi’s sweet touch and header didn’t count. He tried to get back on side.

I liked Gaspar.

Good for Uly.

Ghost and TOAzer repped this.
  8. RalleeMonkey

RalleeMonkey Member+

Aug 30, 2004
    here
    I'm not sure why it matters?