Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Korea' started by Seol Korea, Nov 13, 2017.
Sigh is that the best we can do?
If you can think of another player who can create space for Son to shine, I'm all ears.
Things to take note from tonight's match:
1. The 4-4-2 Flat is our go-to formation, basing off high pressing and high-fast tempo plays.
2. Son + Lee Keun-ho two top combo is a must. Without Lee Keun-ho's movements, Son has to do a lot more in order to create space and scoring chances. However, we need to test Son with Hwang Hee-chan and Suk Hyun-jun ASAP as well.
3. For now, Ko Yo-han is the better option as Ki's partner in the center as Jung Woo-young time and time again only proves to be a lost cause; Lee Myung-joo should be tested more instead.
4. The CB pairing tonight only proved how trash Kim Young-gwon and Jang Hyun-soo are, and only confirms that our CB should be built off Kim Min-jae+Kwon Kyung-won partnership. The only reason why Jang Hyun-soo played liked a good boy vs Colombia was due to the reassurance of Kwon Kyung-won, otherwise he's back to his old self with a trash DF like Kim Young-gwon.
5. Kim Jin-su + Choi Chul-soon partnership seems to be a lock on solution for our FB issue. Kim Min-woo played well but he's second behind Kim Jin-su in terms of alternative LB option.
6. Would love to see Cho Hyun-woo start more often, as he showed his biggest strengths which is his timing and reflex.
Apparently, Dmitrović is 25 years old. I thought he was 40+.
I actually thought KMW's forward movement was smarter than KJS's. OTOH, his lack of defensive experience showed a bit. But it's good that STY has options at the position.
Park Joo-ho's time with the KNT is pretty much over so, the least a fit Kim Jin-su and Kim Min-woo is a positive sign, albeit we need to be testing more during next month's EAFF East Asian Cup in Japan, and the winter training camp early next year (January - March).
Also, I wish KJS would channel less of his inner Roberto Carlos and more of Nagamoto.
The clearest improvement that I saw in these two matches: better off the ball movement and more direct play.
While we may have lined up 4-4-2 initially, we actually played 4-5-1 a lot the times today (which may or may not speak to the need to make up for JWY's poor play). I think this will have to continue against strong teams like Serbia. This also means that we need a hustler like LKH up top who can help out in midfield and also can break quickly in possession. I could be wrong but I don't really see Suk or Ji in that role.
Isn't it obvious? Kim Min Jae + Kwon Kyung Won And call up Lee Jae sung as the 4th CB because he already has a good partnership with KMJ.
My issue about Lee Myung Joo is that he'll play for a military team next season and the majority of the players tend to struggle during their first half-season in the military. They are at their best when right before releasement (like LKH at the WC'14 or LJH at the Asian Cup).
This game wasn't as great as the Colombian match, but gotta admit that we've actually come a long ways in the span of like a few weeks. Is this attributable to the coaching change?
That Penalty, LOL. Serbia got robbed there.
That Serbian keeper was really, really good!
To be quite frank, both of their keepers were excellent.
I was really hoping that nobody answers Mani so that even he gets an idea.
But then this guy comes up and ruins everything for everyone.
I think you have an account at persianfootball.com where you play the typical submissive Korean role to gratify the racist fantasy of the Persian members there.
As long as we continue sending our starters to garbage j-league and csl, it will never end...
Does anyone have any links to the full match? Didn't have time to watch it yet
starts at 48:23
another positive performance today. at least we're learning what works and what doesn't. gonna have to rely on some players who we thought had expiring or expired best before dates.
I think you're mistaking me for someone else here on BSK.
2002 South Korea's National Team had Park Ji Sung, Yoo Sang Chul, and Hwang Sun Hong playing in the Japanese League.
Dude's been contributing to the past three WC cycles and we might have had zero points going into the 3rd group stage match at the 2014 WC if it weren't for him. Put some respeck on the man's name!
Let's not forget he had his own adversity to deal with when his move to France bottomed out and he was left clubless.