[International Friendly] Korea vs Canada 2016/11/11 [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Seol Korea, Nov 10, 2016.

1. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    That's why I've been calling for him since months. Him and KSG should be nr.1 and 2. (no matter who) and a young one like Kim Dong-Jun as nr.3. No more KJH or JSR.

jessypjs and LeeSeungWoo repped this.
  2. gunitinug

gunitinug Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    i was hoping for a 4-0 win but we did try out several things

3. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    we're not going to win 4-0 with that squad (selected by Stielike) LOLOLOL.

chook90 repped this.
  4. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht

HHC ball touches.

ConcernedK repped this.
  5. gunitinug

gunitinug Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    #130 gunitinug, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    not sure why they back pass instead of having a shot inside penalty area:rolleyes:

maybe pressure not to get criticized

6. gunitinug

gunitinug Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    full match guys

EvilTree repped this.
  7. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    As soon as he was subbed inn...he start to run with the ball towards the penalty box aiming for a solo goal. LOLLOLLOLLOL

Gotta love the spoiler right in the thumbnail. Final score 2:0...ok...

chook90 repped this.
  8. gunitinug

gunitinug Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Actually the clip starts with 1:0 so it is not full match. Sorry guys

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I've been shouting his name repeatedly since 10'.

Hodori repped this.
  10. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Whilst Stielike is getting a hardon from winning Canada 2-0, Halilhodzic isn't surprised/not all satisfied even with a 4-0 win over Oman.

할릴호지치 감독은 경기 후 공식 기자회견을 통해 "오늘 우리는 좋은 시험무대를 치렀다"고 말했다. 그러면서도 그는 "긍정적인 부분을 많이 봤지만, 좋지 않은 부분도 있었다. 특히 일부 선수는 최고의 경기력을 보여주지 않았다. 사우디아라비아전이 다가올수록 내가 생각해야 할 부분이 많아지고 있다. 다만 오사코는 소속팀에서 소화한 역할과는 다른 역할을 맡았는데도 두 골을 넣어줬다. 그는 사우디아라비아전에 출전할 유력한 후보"라며 오만전을 대승으로 이끈 선수 위주로 다음 경기를 준비하겠다고 밝혔다.

This goes to show you the difference of mindset between the two managers, Japan has a quality manager who's working very hard in building the JNT from bottom up as he himself can still spot the flaws that needs to be worked on, whilst we have a braindead delusional manager who thinks he's done a fantastic job in winning a subpar team when he hasn't really fixed anything/the problems still persists. Halilhodzic has the right mindset, Stielike does not.

11. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    Why wasn't there a friendly between jap and kor instead of these punching bag opponents

12. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Because good teams think we're punching bags and don't want to fly all the way to Seoul to play us.

msc43, chook90 and Seol Korea repped this.
  13. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    We're too much in a pussified state right now all thanks to a delusional manager.

14. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    If Japan played Oman then we surely could've had a friendly with them. Instead we bring in canadian cucks who bent over for this shitty KNT making shitlike look competent.

15. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Actually, Lee Gwang-jong was the first to make that move. Tuchel's idea though.

chook90 repped this.
  16. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    Oh cmon man. For you to ignore the doings of previous Korean managers who really had no business touching the reigns of a national team in the first place might indicate a confirmation bias state of mind. Yeah I get that the majority seem to be for termination but more cynical fans know we've been in this predictAment more times than desired. I've been mainly neutral throughout this with weighted ratio leaning more towards against axing him now, but you shouldn't forget those morons set us back more than two steps and were the reason we are in this situation to Begin with.

17. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I can't wait till Güneş take the helm. KFA, do your job and offer the Turk a 4-year contract!

18. gunitinug

gunitinug Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    we need confidence leading to the uzbek match. cha du ri will be a positive impact to the team

19. gunitinug

gunitinug Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Seen the match and i think individually our defenders are pretty good.

We can work something here

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

20. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #145 Seol Korea, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    K-Man, throughout the years that I have been carefully following and observing the KNT, I can tell you that we haven't played this bad even as early as the 80's or the 90's, so for you to say that we have always been playing the way we are now is a clear indication to me that you haven't been watching the team's performances carefully that you further assess and construct a rather bold black and white statement/view(s).

Cynical or not, internet 냄비 can't even tell apart from red and blue, but even a few select of 개티즌 know that there is a problem with the current state of team and especially the manager as opposed to the past. I'm not trying to force you out of your neutral grounds to pick a side here, but by means of "morons" I'm sure you're referring to the KFA in which they are solely responsible for the 4 year turmoil that they've caused since 2011, otherwise it would be farfetched to instead say that the previous managers have contributed to setting us back, which is not necessarily true.

Excluding Choi Kang-hee and Hong Myung-bo as they were forced hires, it's without a question that our previous managers have had their fair share(s) of struggle(s) with the KNT(Including Hiddink), but that doesn't suggest that we've been playing the way we are now even during then, and the least they tried to bring and implement a system that they felt was well suited for our team, although managers the likes of Coelho, Bonfrere, Verbeek, and Cho Kwang-rae ended up leaving before they could even fulfill their tasks at hand. Our performances then were far more decent than it is now, the least we showed far better attacking/counterattacking capabilities let alone string and connect proper passes despite having a weak defense, overall we were a far more constructive team at that time than we are now.

But, you can't say the same for Stielike as he wasted 2 years by doing absolutely nothing to improve the team when his aim was clearly to get our team back up on their feet and prepare them for the World Cup ahead. It makes zero sense that he's continuously trying to force-feed a system that fails nearly 99% of the time on the pitch, simply possession football doesn't suit our team very well, especially with the batch of players that we currently have, and it's worse that he feels the need to turn us into a Spanish NT.

Mind you that yesterday we looked like an amateur team facing Junior High kids in a practice game. And, even with a few good impressions from the likes of Kim Bo-kyung and Yun Suk-young respectively, nothing's changed as it was the same horrible performance we've always been playing during his tenure just on a different day. With the way he's setting such low standards in being pleased over a mediocre performance over a subpar Canadian side rather than being more composed and observant like Halilhodzic, it only further state that his mindset is far more delusional than it originally is. And, that by definition he is taking us ten steps further backwards.

Ice cube, Hodori and doraemon repped this.
  21. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Again, it was against a terrible Canadian team. Oh wait, that doesn't matter as long as we win right?

22. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Lee Chung-yong is back in training with the team, although it is unclear on whether he will feature for the Uzbekistan match. The final verdict will be announced tomorrow.

23. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    :rolleyes:

"일단은 캐나다전에서도 개선점이 나왔다. 우즈벡전은 캐나다전과 달리 간격이 별로 없을 것이고, 공간이 거의 없을 가능성이 높다. 이런 이유에서 선수들이 빠르고 정확하게 패스 플레이를 해야 한다. 이런 것들을 개선해야 한다."

-캐나다전서 얻은 소득

일단 오늘 오전에 어제 경기를 영상으로 다시 봤다. 상당히 잘했다고 생각하고, 물론 조금의 개선점은 나왔지만 전체적으로 만족스러운 경기다. 무엇보다 팀워크가 좋았다는 것을 말하고 싶다. 다시 분석해 본 결과 캐나다가 총 3차례 기회를 얻었는데 첫 번째는 권순태의 선방으로 위기를 넘겼고, 두 번째는 상대의 높이가 좋아 찬스를 내줬다. 마지막 세 번째가 문제다. 우리가 역습을 허용했고, 상대가 우리의 골포스트 상단을 때렸는데 이것은 개선해야 한다. 물론 이란과 캐나다의 수준은 다르지만 자신감 있는 플레이를 펼친 것은 만족스럽고, 이것을 우즈벡전까지 이어가야 한다.

-운명의 우즈벡전, 핵심은?

일단은 캐나다전에서도 개선점이 나왔다. 우즈벡전은 캐나다전과 달리 간격이 별로 없을 것이고, 공간이 거의 없을 가능성이 높다. 이런 이유에서 선수들이 빠르고 정확하게 패스 플레이를 해야 한다. 이런 것들을 개선해서 보완해야 한다.

1. "I rewatched the Canada game and I think the players did very well. Of course there were bits of improvements, but overall it was a satisfying performance."
    2. "Although the level of Iran and Uzbekistan are completely different, I am pleased with the performance having much confidence, and with this we will have to beat Uzbekistan."
    3. "First of all, there were key points/improvements during the Canada game. The Uzbekistan match will be no different than the Canada match. There will be no space, and therefore the players will have to produce fast and accurate passing plays. We have to improve on these areas."

So, in other words, Stielike thinks that Uzbekistan will be a walk in the park as he believes that we will win if we play like we did against Canada, fcuking CANADA.

Hodori, Ice cube and jessypjs repped this.
  24. jessypjs

jessypjs Member+

May 3, 2010
    Club:
    AS Monaco FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Canada's coach said KNT was impressive and they will cause a lot of problems to Uzbekistan. He considers Korean players are more technical than Uzbek. Canada faced Uzbekistan in June and they won 2-1.

PS : I just write Canada's coach point of view, I don't say he is right or wrong.

25. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I have read the article and it's his way of showing his gratitude towards the KNT in which I am not against that at all. However, the Uzbeks will be coming out very hungry on Tuesday as they've been itching to get back at us for 2014. Both Geynrikh and Shomurodov will be looking to capitalize on our weak back 4 and tear the defense apart.