Internal SA flights

Discussion in 'World Cup 2010: Fans & Travel' started by Nailsea Hammer, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Beautiful Game 2010

Jul 11, 2006
    Western Hemisphere
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Has anyone else booked flights through computicket.com?

I booked a flight on Mango on computicket.com using my credit card issued in the USA.

I received e-mail confirmation from computicket for the charge to my credit card but at the bottom of the e-mail it says "settlement delayed".

The e-mail from computicket does give a "reference number" and there is a pending charge on my credit card but the charge has not yet posted on my credit card (after two weeks).

Computicket has yet to respond to my e-mail questions confirming that the reservation was made.

Any ideas or experience with this?

Is the "reference number" also an e-ticket number for Mango?

2. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

My buddies and I booked through Computicket (Mango flights) with no problems. We Skyped Mango and had them email us our official reservation info.

3. Jimbo

Jimbo Member

Dec 17, 1999
    Washington, DC
    I used Computicket for a flight from Bloemfontain to Cape Town (also Mango) and had no troubles. They e-mailed me a voucher for the flight which I assume is all I need.

4. DLee

DLee Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Chicago
    For those booked on Kulula, any idea how the seat reservations work? All I can find on their website is that "check-in" does not start until 90 minutes before the flight leaves. There is no online check-in option? What if we arrive 2 hours before flight leaves...just have to wait landside before what I can forsee as a made rush to the check-in counter?

Also, any idea which terminals they fly out of at JNB and CPT?