InterLiga[R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by El CHarro_NEgro...., Jan 4, 2004.

1. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    America wins 2-1

2. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Fanatastic goal by Blanco! You know he was shocked as hell when it was not called an offside. Frankie looked useful for the first time in this early year. I really liked the way the game was called. Castro red card was well deserved, but America once again suprised me and I'm sure many and showed some heart. I have hope this season even when America plays with no cohesion.

3. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    bopper78

I saw Club America's first match in the Torneo Interliga and i must say Oviedo played an important role in that victory although Cuauh and especially Navia took the show. Frankie however did one hell of a job connecting the defence to the mid, he was the Motor of the team that day. I was going to vote for his as MOTM but ended up casting my vote for the Shileno who capped two goals and an assist in his debut.. .

4. Don Boppero 3000

Jan 15, 2001
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Often times frankie appears to lose control or better yet tries to hard to make things happen and ends up blowing it. Either way that last game against Atlas he showed some very nice skill. I was a big fan of frankie before he had surgery on right knee. Anyway I almost forgot to mentioned that during that Atlas game what a scare frankie gave me when he went down. I could of sworn he was down for good!

5. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Tonight from estadio Jalisco de Guadalajara

Atlas vs. America for the right to represent Mexico in the Copa Libertadores.

10 PM ET / 9 PM CT / 7 PM PT

6. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Goal by Atlas 1-0 the global is now 2-2.

7. Any radio/webcast on this one? No FSWE on Comcast Cable in Chicago (bitches).

8. MasterShake29

MasterShake29 Member+

Oct 28, 2001
    Jersey City, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is the away goals tiebreaker being used? Would extra time be golden goal?

9. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    No the game is being played under CONMEBOL rules straight to pk's if it ends tied.

10. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  11. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
  12. Don Boppero 3000

Jan 15, 2001
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    What a game!!!!

I never been so pumped after a victory! Big props goes out to Blanco and Navia. What a game Atlas played too! Atlas looked like they lost it once they lost a player to a red card. Up untill that point they played very hard. Jesus Mendoza seems to be coming into his own. He's really turning into a good player. I wonder if he'll ever get a look at for the national team. What can you say about Navia, but that he's a smart striker! He has so much talent with and without the ball. I can't wait untill feb 11 to see what this teams does.