Interfering Chivas supporters

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by TheOrator, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOrator

TheOrator New Member

Feb 24, 2006
    Virginia
    The goal on Hartman shouldn't have been counted. The fans were throwing all types of crap at him before and during the sequence. But I guess it's all good anyways because of the Galaxy comeback. Poetic justice at it's best.

2. pupusa3000

pupusa3000 Member

May 15, 2001
    East Bay Area
  3. TheOrator

TheOrator New Member

Feb 24, 2006
    Virginia
    Hmmm, supporting Chivas USA now that the Quakes are dead?

4. pupusa3000

pupusa3000 Member

May 15, 2001
    East Bay Area
    I've gotta support someone. Sure as hell ain't gonna be LA or DC.

5. JuiceBox

JuiceBox Member

Mar 27, 2006
    Riverside, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don’t know about disallowing the goal, but HDC security needs to get a better handle on this crap. Props to the Chivas supporters they really are dedicated to the team.

6. TheOrator

TheOrator New Member

Feb 24, 2006
    Virginia
    Why don't you support the Dynamo. Or are you waiting for the Toranto club to come around? Back to the subject, if that game ended with a Chivas win, that would've been a crime due to those interfering Chivas fans.

7. Burden

Burden Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As a GK I hate to see shit flying on my 6 yard box. If it was a few sections over that would be great, but where it fell it just got in the way and Gato did slip on it. Oh well its all part of the game, a great game very exciting and the crowd sounded great. I know we wont sweep Chivas this year but that makes the rivalry better and it is on its way to be special.

8. JuiceBox

JuiceBox Member

Mar 27, 2006
    Riverside, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I couldnt agree more

9. halfnelson31

halfnelson31 New Member

Jul 23, 2002
    NOVA
    I remember when the All Stars played Chiavs Frankie Hejduk was about to send in a cross when he got some major TP thrown at him and was unable to get it off.

10. chololo

chololo Member

Jan 7, 2006
    san bernardino
    hey but like the commentators said hartman jumped for the ball before they even shot it at the box look at the replay plus the defence was terrible in that play

11. chololo

chololo Member

Jan 7, 2006
    san bernardino
    ur just a hater like i said look at the replay and u will see hartman jump for the ball before it was even shot at the box and come on where was the defence garcia juked one player and just gave a little center

12. Burden

Burden Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    good goal dont get me wrong but as a GK it looked as though Gato was side stepping and slipped on the shite in his box, then lunged for the shot. Commentators are idiots, especially the 2 working tonight.

13. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Member

Oct 7, 2001
    Throwing streamers on the net happens, deal with it.

(It should be stated I'm partly responsible for messing with Oswaldo Sanchez in the past so I am biased here)

14. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Member

Oct 7, 2001
    Naw he bit early.

15. chololo

chololo Member

Jan 7, 2006
    san bernardino
    no he wanted to jumped i recorded the game and thats the first thing i did is watched that goal he saw he defence was off task and it look like he wanted to jump for the ball but then pulled back thats when razov just kicked it in

16. Arisrules

Arisrules Member

Feb 19, 2000
    Washington, DC
    What about interfering refs? Stott blew that game big.

17. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    FFS what were they throwing at him, rocks? :D

18. Burden

Burden Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was either or and I didnt get a great look at it. I could easily be tricked into believing he bit on the corner player, but I still dont have to like all that crap in the 6.

19. Kerry

Kerry Member

Apr 10, 2006
    Dearborn Heights Mi

Stott called a good game. What did he blow. The dive by Garcia? Don't make me laugh. That piece of shit should get sent back to Mexico for whacking Hartman in the balls and then spitting.

Fans throwing shit is interference, and not part of the game. ******** their support, kick them out of the country.

20. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Member

Oct 7, 2001
    [​IMG]

Should we also throw out all of the Sammers that throw streamers on Mexican keepers during World Cup Qualifiers?

21. Kerry

Kerry Member

Apr 10, 2006
    Dearborn Heights Mi

What difference does it make what they throw. There's no place for that in the game and should be dealt with severely.

22. Burden

Burden Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Long Beach, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nah thats harsh this isnt AYSO. Just keep it out of the 6. The corners or anywhere else is fine. Streamers and smoke bombs=:D . Flares and messes in my 6=:( .

23. yellowbismark

yellowbismark Member+

Nov 7, 2000
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

No sh!t.

None of you guys were complaining much when Osvaldo Sanchez was picking up streamers in Columbus last September.

Give it a rest already.

24. Bootsy Collins

Bootsy Collins Player of the Year

Oct 18, 2004
    Capitol Hill
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sorry. You're just funny.

25. chololo

chololo Member

Jan 7, 2006
    san bernardino
    f*ck you stupid ignorant sh*t if have read my comments on the first page u would know what happend in the goal hartman tried to jump for the since their deffence was terrible in that play and then pulled back and rasov just kicked it in so just pull ur head out of ur ass for one minute and watch the replay before making stupid and racist comments