interesting questions for the experts

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by kaala, May 30, 2006.

1. kaala

kaala New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    estonia
    Hello! im taking a part of the wc prediction competition and im in stuck with the questions. to make it harder, they have made 2 control questions. the 2 control questions answers must be right, otherwise you are out. so its quite difficult. i have bought few magazines to make my opportunities to win something higher (you must cut the page there and send it to them). so, i was wonderiing if some of you experts could give me a little advice and answer my questions. im not a dummy in this thing either, but some advice and discuss is always helpful. thanks

control questions:
    germany vs. costa rica -
    the winner -

main questions:

1. the finalists -
    2. the semi finalists -
    3. the quarter finalists -
    4. the 1/8 finalists -
    5. who is the top scorer?
    6. who is the final natch referee?
    7. how many different club players will run into the field of the winner team in the final (11 players)?
    8. what team wont score in the tournament?
    9. how many penalties there will be in both semi finals and the final (during normal and extra time)?
    10. what club players will score most goals?
    11. in what minute and second there will be scored the moast quickest goal?

prizes:

1. the newest mercurial vapors
    2. brasil shirt
    3. portugal shirt
    4-10. nike total ball

2. kaala

kaala New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    estonia
    nobody?

3. Timanfaya

Timanfaya Member+

May 31, 2005
    Southampton
    Sorry, no experts round here apparently.

Not that kind, anyway. But if you want tips on browser settings for assaulting the FIFA ticket page, or you need to know where the trains go in Germany and at what time, then we're you're people!

4. jtruss1556

jtruss1556 New Member

Feb 8, 2006
    heidelberg germany
    Yea, but couldnt we add " yahoo ask' to sleepers browser and get her some answers? Trying to help