Interesting Best XI

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by Excape Goat, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Isaías Silva Serafim

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 2, 2021
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yes and Di Stefano, Puskás and Zamora are known for winning titles that Real Madrid didn't had (first laliga for real madrid by zamora and first ucl for real madrid by Di Stefano). The same for Maradona at Napoli (winning their first ever Serie A and UEFA Cup)

So do you think only the players who won the very first trophy ever for their club has legacy? By that logic, Kempes > Maradona for Argentina NT and Stoichkov > Messi for Barcelona

2. moodiomemo

moodiomemo Member

sao paulo fc
    Jul 15, 2007
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    understand the way you want...its totally YOUR OPINION ok. i didnt say what you wrote above

3. moodiomemo

moodiomemo Member

sao paulo fc
    Jul 15, 2007
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    not necessarily titles build legacy
    theres a lot of good players wins nothing(titles), plays all carrer in one(or few) club for example and his name is very important to this club , nt and the football

4. Isaías Silva Serafim

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 2, 2021
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I agree with this. But this contradicts your previous thought when you said:

"I feel Sad when i Saw these all time elections today and i Saw for example Messi in Barcelona and Maradona in barcelona too
    Messi = titles . He not build legacy in Barcelona"

Messi fits perfectly in what you said about "play all career in one (or few) club and his name is very important to this club , nt and the football". So why do you think he didn't build legacy in Barcelona?