inter sign zlatan

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by forza inter, Aug 10, 2006.

1. forza inter

forza inter Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Middletown, ct
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yup, its official. paid a nice chunk of change for him too. its all over foxsports, inter's site as well.

i personally think very highly of zlatan and am veyr happy we landed him. i think this really will push oba out now, which saddens me because i like him also.

what do you all think?

forza inter

2. edgarr

edgarr BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 31, 2005
    i dont like him he is overated but i am happy he is here not with milan the player that has to leave is recoba martins should stay with are gonna regret it if we sell martins but if we sell him for a lot of money we should get a new defender

3. forza inter

forza inter Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Middletown, ct
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :confused:

that was REALLY tough to read with ZERO punctuation.

forza inter

4. italiamontreal78

italiamontreal78 New Member

Jun 27, 2006
    overrated !!! one good season does not make you a superstar

5. forza inter

forza inter Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Middletown, ct
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hes been a star since his days at ajax. hes only 24...hes only gonna get better too. he brings alot of different abilities to the table.

forza inter

6. Luca90SAN

Luca90SAN New Member

Aug 2, 2006
    NYC
    It's been reported that Martins is worth between 15 and 20 mil euros. With that sale and other possible sales, Moratti should invest in young talent, especially defensive talent. Barzagli?? De Rossi?

7. DDR

DDR Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 13, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Don't like him at all. I think he's over rated by many. He is arrogant as hell and only cares about himself.

8. SEASWE

SEASWE New Member

Mar 23, 2005
    Seattle
    You guys are lucky... Zlatan always end up winning so who knows maybe it is time for Inter to get lucky now that Juve is gone!?

9. Luca90SAN

Luca90SAN New Member

Aug 2, 2006
    NYC
    One good season doesn't make a superstar, but he's only 24 years old. It's a better signing than Luca Toni would have been. Zlatan is world class and will only improve in the coming years. He will contribute more to Inter's cause than Oba ever has contributed. Stop crying.

10. RalphWiggum

RalphWiggum New Member

Aug 7, 2006
    How much did we pay for him?

11. Rakim_22

Rakim_22 Member

Manchester United
    Netherlands
    Sep 6, 2004
    Florida
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    An arm and a leg and a brain and a liver and a heart and lung and...let's just say it was silly money. :D

12. Rakim_22

Rakim_22 Member

Manchester United
    Netherlands
    Sep 6, 2004
    Florida
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Adriano and Zlatan will make the laziest striking partnership in the world finally complete. Can't wait to see them play. I hope Zlatan gets his act together. Forza Inter!

13. leonidas

leonidas Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    May 25, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    not sure of the purchase. 16 million pounds is an awful lot for a striker who doesnt score regularly. in fact, for someone considered "world class," his average is pretty poor. with the acquisition of crespo, i thought adriano and him up front wouldve been very good. not sure what happens now...or if inter intends to sell adriano (which would be stupid).

14. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    Still need a defender and maybe a Left winger. Zlatan is quality and now we have 3 world class strikers and Recoba who can do the job in a pinch. Also don't underestimate the signing of Vieira who will prove to be another great signing. I want a world class CB and then a Left Winger then we can contend for the CL as the Serie A is pretty much a lock right now.

15. astabooty

astabooty Member

Nov 16, 2002
    China
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1 good season? :rolleyes: a couple at ajax, premier season in italy, plus some awesome years with sweden. he needs to find form, he needs a free role, etc. i still dont get why inter got him though.

16. Kung-dea

Kung-dea New Member

Feb 21, 2006
    I think inter will be great for zlatan, he needs to get to play a more attacking game, and I think zlatan in time will be great for Inter. feels great for me as a swede to have him in my favourite team, It killed me a little every time i was happy for his goals in juventus, since i only liked him and not the team, but now it´s zlatan and Inter, and that´s just perfect.

17. Rakim_22

Rakim_22 Member

Manchester United
    Netherlands
    Sep 6, 2004
    Florida
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Couldn't Kily or even Recoba play the left wing position? What about Solari or Figo (right wing lock I suppose). And for a defender where is the hole that needs to be filled? I think that we don't need anybody else for another season or so. I mean can't Burdisso and Cordoba and Materazzi do the job? IMO the team is finally complete with a solid player as a back-up in every position.

----------------Toldo------------------
    ----------------Cesar------------------
    ----------------------------------------
    Zanetti-----Samuel-Cordoba------Grosso
    Maicon-----Burdisso-Materazzi----Maxwell
    ----------------------------------------
    Figo--------Cambiasso--Vieira----Stankovic
    Recoba------Dacourt----Pizarro------Solari
    -----------------------------------------
    ------------Adriano-----Crespo----------
    --------------Cruz------Zlatan-----------

18. Rakim_22

Rakim_22 Member

Manchester United
    Netherlands
    Sep 6, 2004
    Florida
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Yes I have never been a big fan of him as he is like the Randy Moss of soccer but he has massive potential and if he can live up to it he should be a perfect fit here. Only time will tell, only time...

19. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas

Not sold on Solari and Figo is getting up there in age. We need a Figo on the left is what i'm saying not players who can just play that position. I would'nt mind us getting Damarcus Beasley on the cheap.

Burdisso and Materrazzi don't fill me with alot of confidence. Materazzi was decent at the WC, but remember before that WC performance he was just OK nothing great and also he is getting old. Another top quality CB and a true LW and we are set to destroy any European team.

20. LarsSon

LarsSon New Member

Feb 11, 2005
    Sweden
    Are you dumb? I like Juventus and especially their ex.coach, capello.Zlatan is nothing without Juventus and Capello. He gave him too may second chances. Don't count on it with mancini as the coach. He's not in love like capello was.

21. tutto_azzurri

tutto_azzurri New Member

Mar 10, 2006
    toronto
    zlatan just needs freedom.. if hes aloud to do whatever he wants then he will do fine

22. LarsSon

LarsSon New Member

Feb 11, 2005
    Sweden
    If thats what inter ask of him he will do absolutely nothing.

23. Rakim_22

Rakim_22 Member

Manchester United
    Netherlands
    Sep 6, 2004
    Florida
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Lol you sure a critical of him but I guess its because you really know the true Zlatan being a Swedish fan.

24. Rakim_22

Rakim_22 Member

Manchester United
    Netherlands
    Sep 6, 2004
    Florida
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    LOL! Beasley is good but come on now do you seriously want to see hm here. Materazzi, looking past his "bad side", is quite a player and should have a decent season. Never seen Burdisso play so can't say too much. Figo still has it in him and Solari is a good utility player.

25. LarsSon

LarsSon New Member

Feb 11, 2005
    Sweden
    Yes i know the real him and he's not pretty. If he suceed with inter i would be surprised. he's not worth it but good luck anyway.He cant stand with his two feet on the ground and be a good player at the same time. impossible! I think he's so overrated because silly things as his heights. there are absolutely better players out there with better skills(as a striker) but he gets credits foir being different because he is tall and has skills.He doesn't use the advantages he has so why the praise? When was the last time he scored a header?