Inter Milan FC vs. Panathinaikos FC in Toronto

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by Stephen1164, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Stephen1164

Stephen1164 New Member

Jul 7, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Inter Milan FC vs. Panathinaikos FC at Rogerscentre August 3rd, 2010

2. Tyrannius

Tyrannius New Member

May 3, 2009
    Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Argh, thanks for letting us know, Stephen. I just really wish I had found out about this prior to tickets going on sale and with a little more heads up. How long ago was this booked, if you know and don't mind me asking? I have acquaintances in Toronto and would have loved to have gone visit them and watch the game, after my people in Los Angeles failed.

3. Io sono Unionista

Jun 24, 2010
    WE ARE 138, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Anyone going to see Inter v. Man City in Baltimore?

4. Stephen1164

Stephen1164 New Member

Jul 7, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I found out the day I posted it, was just surfing Rogerscentre site when I saw it

5. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    does anyone know the preseason schedule?
    its not on the site
    i only know that both super cups are in late august

6. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Im going to the Inter Game, very excited to go see them, even if only some of the starters are there, they have lots of young players looking forward to see for this season( coutinho, krhin, santon,mariga,biabiany,kerlon ) the prices are a little expensive 60$-225$ I got the 90$ ones in the inter supporter section.

PLayers to be there are milito,eto'o,zanetti,lucio,julio cesar,stankovic,sneijder,samuel.

and panathinaikos GILBERTO, KARAGOUNIS, CISSÉ, DARLAS, LETO, SALPINGIDIS, TZORVAS, NINIS

for more info http://www.scoremedia.com/2010/06/c...kos-fc-live-in-toronto-on-tuesday-august-3rd/

the only pre season games i have heard of are

july 31(baltimore) man city vs inter
    aug 3 ( toronto) inter vs panathinaikos
    aug 7 (dallas) inter vs dallas fc
    aug 27 (monaco) inter vs atletico madrid - UEFA super cup

7. FCInter

FCInter New Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Been a while since I posted. I got tickets for the Toronto game. Front row:). Since I was unable to go to Spain I was def not going to miss this game. Going with my dad (G'day gift to him) and my buddy and his dad (all Inter fans).
    I'm really looking forward to seeing Coutinho play. I will def take pictures and upload them. You guys can follow me on twitter as I'll try to tweet constantly at the game (ForzaHabs my picture is the Inter crest). I paid $190 per ticket just so you know how dedicated I am lol.

8. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    190? wtf lol, they better be great seats, and i mean like behind the bench, or within good view

games today, 8:30 eastern, 5:30 pacific
    3:30 am for bibo i think.....:D

9. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    2:30am eagerly anticipating the game.:D

10. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Well one thing I know for fact after this game is that losing Maicon will be a huge loss, irreplaceable player.

Now I hope Real back down somehow, Mourinho ain't stupid for pushing for this move. 28 million just seems to low. :(

11. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i didnt see the game :(, reviews anyone?

12. FCInter

FCInter New Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Toronto
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I was at the game and as far as I can tell you Pana sucked the life out of it. They played a 4-5-1 in a friendly against our youth team. Obi Coutinho, Natalino and Mariga impressed me a lot.

Nwankwo did not impress me, he was late on runs, didn't connect on many passes and lost the ball to much. Besides setting up Eto'o he didn't do much, but Mariga was all over the field. Coutinho was playing on the left and tool a couple of chops to the ankle. I was happy to see Santon make a couple of runs but you could tell he didn't want to risk injury and I'm not certain if Zanetti actually got seriously injured. I have lots of video which I will post on YouTube and after the game giro of players being punished by doing some running. Lol.

13. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i can hardly wait:)

14. platoon80

platoon80 Red Card

Aug 4, 2010
    Club:
    Panathinaikos Athens
    FC Inter I dont understand why you say that Pana sucked your life out... with the 4-5-1 ...

I really dont understand your point...

I think that you forgot how you won the european cup last year with Mourinho's team... You didnt play defensive, did you? loool what about Barca? you played 6-4-0... but then you didnt say anything

But when Panathinaikos played 4-5-1 and beat you,then you moan! maybe because most of you thought that you would take a revenge over the 0-1 that we beat you at milano.... you remember that CL? 0-1 in your home and Panathinaikos ended in the 1st place of the group and Inter 2nd! oh lala!

Just get used of it that Panathinaikos is not Man City... ask your Juventus friends or the Roma ones what has Panathinaikos done to them!

No offence in my words, actually last year I supported Inter in the final of CL... its just that I dont like arrogant people who talk like this about Panathinaikos when they have lost twice! Take care because panathinaikos is in CL this year, you should wish not to get in our road :)

15. ifeelasleep

ifeelasleep Member

Apr 30, 2009
    There was nothing at stake, its preseason. keep it "friendly" (zing)
    why risk injury? why bore the fans that paid to watch a game that didnt count at all?

P.S. How did ninis play? heard some good things about him before.

16. platoon80

platoon80 Red Card

Aug 4, 2010
    Club:
    Panathinaikos Athens
    Yeah sure! thats why INter brought up the first squad (Milito, Maicon etc) while Panathinaikos was playing with the substitutions (Mavrias 16yo, Dimoutsos who will be sold etc)!

Ninis played really well, but he will stay to panathinaikos :)

17. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    That whole portion could constitute "trolling". Just so you know but since this game was meaningless and none ('cept for you) seems to really care, we'll keep it cool and I won't edit it.
    Cheers.

18. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Is this Obi Okweme??

19. PPN13

PPN13 New Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Are you joking? Panathinaikos bore the fans with our play? We played 4-2-3-1 as does 90% of teams nowadays. If you think that mean's we played conservatively (although formation alone doesnt mean much) then I think you should watch the game again.

Regarding lineups in all friendlies this year we 've started with as close to our strongest 11 as possible and subbed in bench players later on. Inter started with subs-squad players and brought their starters later on. Difference in what each team wanted to work on perhaps. We played around a quarter of the hour with subs, players loaned out last year and a 16 year old while some Inter starters came on.

I also don't understand where that 'risk an injury' part came from. We definately didn't play rough and it's some Inter players (Lucio) that forgot it was a meaningless friendly

20. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Now, that's a good post from a guest. ^^ :cool: