Inter - AC Milan [R] 2/24/13 - 26a Giornata

Discussion in 'AC Milan' started by Kqql, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Kqql

Kqql Member

Sep 22, 2003
    [​IMG]
    26a Giornata
    Inter vs. AC Milan
    @ Stadio Giuseppe Meazza
    (San Siro)
    On 2/24/13
    [​IMG]
    Pic Source: flicker
    2012/2013 Serie A @ 25a Giornata (3rd place)
    -> GF = 44 / GA = 31
    @ Home: 9W/0D/4L + @ Away: 4W/5D/3L -> 44 pts
    1a - 19a Giornata ________ 20a - 38a Giornata
    AC Milan 0 - Sampdoria 1 ____ Sampdoria 0 - AC Milan 0​
    Bologna 1 - AC Milan 3 ______ AC Milan 2 - Bologna 1​
    AC Milan 0 - Atalanta 1 _____ Atalanta 0 - AC Milan 1​
    Udinese 2 - AC Milan 1 ______ AC Milan 2 - Udinese 1​
    AC Milan 2 - Cagliari 0 _____ Cagliari 1 - AC Milan 1​
    Parma 1 - AC Milan 1 ________ AC Milan 2 - Parma 1​
    AC Milan 0 - Inter 1 ________ Inter ^ - AC Milan ^​
    Lazio 3 - AC Milan 2 ________ AC Milan ^ - Lazio ^​
    AC Milan 1 - Genoa 0 ________ Genoa ^ - AC Milan ^​
    Palermo 2 - AC Milan 2 ______ AC Milan ^ - Palermo ^​
    AC Milan 5 - Chievo 1 _______ Chievo ^ - AC Milan ^​
    AC Milan 1 - Fiorentina 3 ___ Fiorentina ^ - AC Milan ^​
    Napoli 2 - AC Milan 2 _______ AC Milan ^ - Napoli ^​
    AC Milan 1 - Juventus 0 _____ Juventus ^ - AC Milan ^​
    Catania 1 - AC Milan 3 ______ AC Milan ^ - Catania ^​
    Torino 2 - AC Milan 4 _______ AC Milan ^ - Torino ^​
    AC Milan 4 - Pescara 1 ______ Pescara ^ - AC Milan ^​
    Roma 4 - AC Milan 2 _________ AC Milan ^ - Roma ^​
    AC Milan 2 - Siena 1 ________ Siena ^ - AC Milan ^​
    Player - Goals
    El Shaarawy 15​
    Pazzini 10(3P.K)​
    Balotelli 4(2P.K)​
    Bojan 3​
    Robinho 2(1P.K), Montolivo 2, Nocerino 2​
    Boateng 1, Emanuelson 1, De Jong 1​
    Jonathas (o.g), Abbruscato (o.g), Paletta (o.g)​
    Player - Assists
    El Shaarawy 3, Robinho 3, Emanuelson 3​
    Pazzini 2, Bojan 2, Boateng 2, Abate 2, De Sciglio 2​
    Pato 1, Niang 1, Montolivo 1, Ambrosini 1, Nocerino 1, Mexes 1, Constant 1​

Recent Results for -> Inter

2. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    [​IMG]

Strama will be fired after Inter loses!:giggle:

Forza Milan!:cool:

Barilla and LGRod repped this.
  3. Andreas

Andreas Member+

May 1, 2011
    Netherlands
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Greece
  4. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    hahahaha

Cool video. Milito isn't around though, so Abate should be happy.:)

5. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    does palacio still have his sweet rat tail?

6. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    i didn't notice it during the fiorentina game even though i was looking for it. they didn't have many close ups of him though

7. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I hope that players don't get too overconfident after Barca game. I am sure they won't as this is Inter we're playing

8. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    I hope they realize the importance of this game. Not only is it a direct battle for 3rd place, but it's also inter. next week's is also huge (vs lazio)

9. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hope the losing streak against Inter ends with this match.

10. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    [​IMG]

Kqql and LGRod repped this.
  11. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Montolivo: 'El Shaarawy decides Derby'
    By Football Italia staff

Riccardo Montolivo gives his Derby della Madonnina prediction. “Milan will win 1-0 with a Stephan El Shaarawy goal.”

The midfielder sat down with La Gazzetta dello Sport to prepare for tomorrow night’s epic battle with Inter. Click here for a match preview.

“I expect a confirmation of all the good work we did against Barcelona, otherwise it will all have been pointless,” he said after that 2-0 Champions League triumph.

“If I could take a player away from Inter, then it would be Samir Handanovic. I predict Milan will win 1-0 with an El Shaarawy goal, so the papers will stop writing that he’s depressed because Mario Balotelli always scores...”

The Rossoneri are the favourites going into the game and surged ahead of Inter in the standings despite a dismal start to the season.

“It was tough at the beginning and I really didn’t like it that people painted us as some sort of disaster area,” continued Montolivo. “Ultimately the results justified criticism, just as today they justify praise.

“We just have to continue like this and avoid falling into the trap of arrogance and complacency after beating Barcelona.”

12. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Allegri: 'We must respect Inter'
    By Football Italia staff

Massimiliano Allegri held a joint Press conference with President Silvio Berlusconi ahead of Milan’s showdown with Inter.

“The rapport with the President has always been exceptional, as I think he is the President with the most trophies in the world,” said Coach Allegri.

“As I have always accepted his advice, he always accepted my explanations and we ultimately do agree on many things.

“The President talks about respect now, but the real show of respect was when he decided not to make a change of Coach after eight rounds.”

Berlusconi flew in with his private helicopter to the Milanello training ground this afternoon and hogged much of the limelight from Allegri after a 2-0 Champions League win over Barcelona.

“The credit for Wednesday’s game goes to the players, but tomorrow is a different game, both for Serie A and the city,” continued the Coach.

“It will be different in tactical and technical terms too. Inter will be eager to make up for recent problems. We must remember that up until a few weeks ago they had a 13-point advantage over us, so it’s going to be tough.

“Inter have absentees, but also a big squad with a lot of quality, so we have to respect them. The Derby is a special game that is separate from the rest of the season and we know that we’ve got to emerge with a positive result.”

Robinho and Mathieu Flamini are still unavailable, but Giampaolo Pazzini and Kevin Constant were named in the squad despite carrying knocks.

“We will evaluate Constant and Pazzini tomorrow morning, as they still have a few problems. M’Baye Niang left training early, but there’s nothing to worry about.”

13. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  14. stphnsn

stphnsn Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    just seeing chivu, cambiasso, and cassano on that lineup makes me want to puke. i can't stand those clowns.

LGRod repped this.
  15. kickball21

kickball21 Member

Jan 13, 2007
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    yea and their jerseys are so ugly too!

Calcio Pauly repped this.
  16. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    [​IMG] Saturday February 23 2013

Matrix: 'Balotelli is the best'
    [​IMG]

Marco Materazzi praises good friend Mario Balotelli, reveals Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s row with Jose Mourinho and why Milan could win the Champions League.

All eyes will be on Super Mario for tomorrow night’s Derby della Madonnina, as the striker takes on his former Inter teammates.

Balo caused numerous problems in the Nerazzurri locker room and Materazzi famously pinned him to the wall after he threw the jersey to the ground, but the two remain firm friends.

“My friend Mario has always been a Milanista, so it’s no surprise he is there now. Milan was his dream,” Matrix told La Repubblica newspaper.

“Do you know how many times I had to chop up his Rossoneri socks in the locker room? His Mum bought them for him and he would wear them in training, so I’d sneakily cut holes in. He laughed like crazy.

“We send each other hundreds of text messages per day, so yes, we’re still good friends. I want to say I am really proud of him. Of course I won’t stop our friendship just because he went to Milan.
    “Do I need to give him advice on how to behave? Look, Mario never hurt anyone, he’s a really good person. He simply likes enjoying himself and is still a big kid.

“The other night at San Siro I saw him dancing in the stands with Robinho. That is Mario, he lives life like someone who grew up in the streets and I love him for it. He has fun in a healthy way, not like those who act up, get drunk or ruin themselves physically.”

Balotelli left Inter for Manchester City in August 2010 after lifting the Treble with Mourinho and Materazzi.

“Milan are the favourites in the Derby with Mario and that is fine for us Interisti,” continued Materazzi.

“I’ve never seen such a talented player at 17, when he made his debut with us. He is ruthless in front of goal and we won the 2008 Scudetto thanks to him. I will always thank him, as an Interista, because he took us to trophies.

“With their victory over Barcelona, Milan definitively became aware of their strength. They taught Barça a football lesson with grit, hard work and the collective. They didn’t have the champions we did when we eliminated Barcelona in 2010.

“However, don’t give Inter up for dead yet. My former teammates have seven lives, it is in their DNA. I expect a passionate welcome for Mario. As long as it doesn’t get dragged down into racism, everything is fair.”

Materazzi also remains very close to Mourinho and the Real Madrid manager is rumoured to be heading for PSG.

“If that happens, I don’t know what will become of Ibrahimovic. They did not leave each other on good terms.

“Ibra dumped us during a pre-season training camp in Los Angeles to join Barcelona. He told Cristian Chivu: ‘You won’t even win the Scudetto without me.’ Mourinho confronted him and said: ‘I want you to know that we’ll win everything without you.’ That was exactly what happened.
    “In fact, I now have a concern that Milan will win the Champions League. It already happened at Barcelona and Inter, as when Ibra leaves, that team then lifts the trophy...”

Materazzi now runs a sportswear store in Milan, lives in Perugia and is planning a return to football.
    “I’m studying to be a Coach and if all goes well next summer I’ll start spreading trouble... It feels a bit like we’re reliving the 2006 World Cup, as in my class are Pippo Inzaghi, Fabio Cannavaro, Fabio Grosso, Massimo Oddo and Gianluca Zambrotta.

“Could I be Coach of Inter one day? The club remains in my heart and our paths could cross again, but it’s not mandatory. Whenever I return there to say hello, I get a King’s welcome, so I must’ve left some good memories.”

GMangs repped this.
  17. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Cool story Matrix. I enjoyed reading that..

I hope that Ibra trend continues! It would be nice to finally win another Champions League title.:)

18. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Should be an exciting game. I'm a neutral of course but I think AC can really make an embarassment of this Inter team with a 3/4 goal win. Haven't watched much of Inter this year but nobody on that team sheet really scares me apart from Zanetti and maybe Cassano.

Everyone on the team couldn't feel more confident after Wednesday (Thank you btw :D) and Mario is on fire. I really think this Niang has talent too.

Growing up I always liked to watch AC Milan. Loved the red/black jerseys, fierce atomsphere, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Cafu, Dida, Kaka, Maldini, etc.... those were the days haha

19. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
  20. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Getting ready for the game, setting up the couch, fridge, tv and computer, etc.... :) Is Samora coming to the party?

21. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You guys are favorites, don't have much else to say
    oh and corva nord said no racist chants vs balo, there will be booing & whistles

22. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I disagree...You are favorite :D I like it better that way!

23. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    That's not what Kuzmanovic said!!!:mad::mad:

24. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008