Injury Report --- 1 Guy!!!

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by genpabloescobar, Apr 14, 2006.

1. genpabloescobar

Feb 17, 2002
    Unofficially, I don't think the Fire have had a weekly injury report with 1 guy since 2003.

2. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    Who is on it? Shouldn't at least Armas and Capano be on it? That's two right there.

3. Der Stich

Der Stich Member+

May 3, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Sanneh is healthy? Quick, trade him for a bunch of balls or shinguards! Gotta get something for the bum.:(

4. genpabloescobar

Feb 17, 2002
    The only guy listed is Armas

5. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    I think, perhaps, it's innaccurate.

6. genpabloescobar

Feb 17, 2002
    Quite possible, but my subject is still factual...at least til they fix it.

7. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    True. We should be rejoicing! :D

8. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Northern Wisconsin, but not far from civilization
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    The MLS report lists Armas as "questionable" (while Columbus has 8 players on the injury list).

Here is the link to the pregrame report:
    http://chicago.fire.mlsnet.com/MLS/...ent_id=56276&vkey=news_chf&fext=.jsp&team=chf

There is no mention of Capano or Sanneh. Are they healthy or has it been so long since anyone has seen them that have they merely been forgotten?

Oh, so sad, Big Cash and (can we say) Little Cash, how little we knew of you. Capano is in his 5th year with the Fire and has played a total of 22 games and 654 minutes. I don't think he is on a very big contract ($33,000 for 2004 according to SoccerAmerica), but just think of the medical bills.

9. bing1985

bing1985 Member

Jun 14, 2004
    Near West ChiSuburbs
    SHHH! Quiet! This is a carefully crafted dis-information campaign aimed at confusing our opponents. On match day they will be surprised and dismayed when we suddenly spring a bunch of injured players on them - ha HA!! Then victory will be ours!

10. HerthaBerwyn

HerthaBerwyn Member+

May 24, 2003
    Chicago
    I think Craig Capono is a myth. Remember the doctor HAwkeye invented on MASH to draw pay to give to Ho Johns mother? Eventualy he died a heros death and noone ever actualy saw him. Craig, if in fact that is a real name, is kind of like that.

11. Etienne_72772

Etienne_72772 Member+

Oct 14, 1999
    Tuttle. He jumped with his doctor's bag, his stethoscope, and his tongue depressers. He forgot his parachute, though.