Inferno MOVING for last game

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by Jonno, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Jonno

Jonno New Member

Oct 28, 2002
    Austin, TX
    The Inferno won't be stood behind the goal for the last game of the season Oct 25th vs the Rapids. We are moving to a section in the South Reserved stands.

If you want to join us for this one game then either send me a PM or contact Emily Harting, Inferno account rep for the Dallas Burn, on eharting@dallasburn.com or 214.777.0224

If you already have a ticket or flexipass for the game, no worries. Emily will let you know what to do.

Hope to see you there,

Jonno.

2. RodneyMunch

RodneyMunch New Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Question

Can we still give you our flexi pass tickets to trade in if we show up before the game at the tailgate?

3. Jonno

Jonno New Member

Oct 28, 2002
    Austin, TX
    As long as you are there before 7pm you can give me your flexi's (or reserved tickets) to exchange for south reserved tix.

4. Jonno

Jonno New Member

Oct 28, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Quick reminder about the last game Saturday. If you want to sit where the Inferno will be you MUST either have you tickets exchanged before gameday OR be at the tailgate area by 7PM SHARP!!! Don't be late or you'll be stuck in GA.

Also I need to give the Burn as accurate a ticket count as possible for this game so please send me an off-forum email to jonnojohnson@yahoo.com today or tomorrow with the number of tickets you plan to exchange AT THE TAILGATE.

Remember we will be presenting Andy Swift with a letter of appreciation on the field after the game so if you want to sign it come see us at the tailgate.

Thanks, Jonno.

5. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Can we did a pitch invasion as soon as the game is over in order to be the first to greet Swift and wish him good luck?