Indoor Soccer

Discussion in 'Cincinnati Chapter' started by Bradd8204, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Bradd8204

Bradd8204 New Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Fort Mitchell
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Would anybody be interested in getting a indoor soccer team started at Town and Country? I'm currently playing for 2 Coed outdoor teams and subbing for a men's 30+ team, and those teams will more than likely have to divide because of roster sizes. Coed leagues play on Wednesday and Thursday nights with 6:30 being the earliest game. Men's 30+ generally plays on Mondays and Tuesdays with a few games on Wednesday. Men's Open plays on Sundays so I would not want to join that for Winter Session 1 considering that it is still during bengals season. The other thought I had with getting a team together is raising the awareness in the soccer community of the American Outlaws. We could get shirts made that have the american outlaws logo on it and maybe have Molly's sponsor us and get the molly's logo on the sleeve.

2. jasonpwestrick

jasonpwestrick New Member

Jul 26, 2005
  3. CincyCrew

CincyCrew New Member

Nov 23, 2008
    The Nati
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm in as long as they're not in the same co-ed league as my work team.

4. Bradd8204

Bradd8204 New Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Fort Mitchell
    Club:
    Glasgow Rangers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I didn't end out putting a team together because we didn't have enough interest. I have a coed open team that might need substitutes so if anyone would be interested give your information and I will add you to my list of possible subs. Hopefully we can get a team together for Winter Session 2, because I still feel that this would be a good way to spread word about the American Outlaws.
    CincyCrew, when you find out what league you are in let me know your team name, maybe we will be playing against each other this season.