Indianapolis viewing places for US/Honduras

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by mrecint, Jun 6, 2009.

1. mrecint

mrecint New Member

May 31, 2006
    Fishers, IN
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Does anyone know if the Chatham Tap will be showing the game? Watching the US/Mex game there was very cool, but that wasn't on a Saturday. Anyone from Indy heading down there?

2. jack_ketch

jack_ketch Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Indianapolis
    I think I will be. It would be good to get a group together.

3. mrecint

mrecint New Member

May 31, 2006
    Fishers, IN
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cool, me and two buddies are heading down there from the north. I just hope it's not too crowded and everyone can get a seat. I know dinner time on a Saturday could be crowded there! And I hope they have the game on the house speakers like they did last time.

4. Redfoot

Redfoot New Member

Dec 19, 2002
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It'll be on upstairs at Brugge, although finding a seat at that time on a saturday will probably be tough. There may be room at the bar its always kind of hit or miss.

5. mrecint

mrecint New Member

May 31, 2006
    Fishers, IN
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I may check the Brugges out. Do they have many TV's there? I know that the Tap is tiny..

6. I<3jorgecampos

I<3jorgecampos New Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Medellin
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    what y'all can't drive 2 1/2 to Chicago and watch it there? lame.

7. mrecint

mrecint New Member

May 31, 2006
    Fishers, IN
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HA..try 3 1/2 to 4 hour drive!
    Well, Brugges has good beer and fries, but the atmosphere was lacking. only 3 TVs and they're placed pretty high so at the bar you end up having a little crick in the neck. I will most likely be going to Chatham Tap next game! The service was pretty bad for how little of a crowd that was there. Or maybe it was just an off night.

Brugges is probably good for EPL games though.

8. jack_ketch

jack_ketch Member

Jun 27, 2007
    Indianapolis
    There was a good crowd at the Tap and the game was on all of the TV's. There were enough fans getting loud for the game that everybody else in the bar became fans as well. I've had less than spectacular experiences there before, but last night was a good time and I will definitely be watching the next game there.

They have to get some sort of beer specials for games though, $5 a pint is not a special.

9. Claddagh

Claddagh New Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    We would like to invite all Indy soccer fans to come join us at the Claddagh Irish Pub 3835 East 96th St, Indianapolis to watch the match tomorrow.
    You can view the match regardless of where you are seated at the pub. We have a great menu including a tasty Irish Breakfast, traditional dieshes like Cornbeef and Cabbage stack and Shepards pie as well as favouites including wings, and our famous Fish and Chips.
    Our drink specials include Buckets of Budweiser / Bud Lite and Mich Ultra for just $10, $4 Car Bombs, $3 Crown Royal, Captain Morgan and Cuervo gold drinks.
    Ask for our " American Flag " shot to celebrate the Goals and sucess of USA! Come join the fun at the Claddagh or call for more details on 317 569 3663.

We are open for all games and open for early games on request. Just call 317 569 3663.